Dec 2013 - Moms to be :)

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by SaiSmaran, Apr 9, 2013.

1. rose8282

rose8282 Platinum IL'ite

Foxybeat and Livinglife...no updates from you? Let us know!

2. foxybeat

foxybeat Platinum IL'ite

Hi All,

I had my LO, a baby girl, on Dec 25th. I was a emergency c-sec since she was having high heart rate as she was overdue by 1 week. The surgery went on fine and we both are doing good. Came home only 2 days ago and still settling in at home.

We have named the baby girl Anya.

5 people like this.
  3. Livinglife

Livinglife Silver IL'ite

Hello friends!

We had our healthy baby boy Siddharth on 17th Dec! It's been a hectic few weeks but we couldn't be happier. My DD is completely in love with her brother & it makes me emotional to think my family is complete with my 2 "dumplings" (as dd likes to say).

Congratulations to all moms who had their LO's. lots of blessings to all. Wonder if anyone in our dec group is still pregnant & will now have a 2014 baby!!

Thanks for checking on me rose :) ...how's your DD doing ?

A very Happy New Year to all!!

3 people like this.
  4. SaiSmaran

SaiSmaran Silver IL'ite

Congrats to all new moms
    And thanks to all for your wishes.
    2013 had been a very special year for all of us and 2014 is going to be wonderful with our little ones! Wish u all a very happy new year.

Sorry for the delay in response. I got severe cold and passed it on to my baby. He was hospitalized for 10 days and I had a real tough time. Things are quite normal now. Having sleepless nights and tiring days. It's enjoyable though.

@rose- have named my baby aadhav.

1 person likes this.
  5. rose8282

rose8282 Platinum IL'ite

Congrats Foxybeat and Livinglife! Very nice names :) enjoy with your little ones. Hope both of you are doing well. Happy new year!

6. rose8282

rose8282 Platinum IL'ite

Saismaran....Sorry you had a tough time with cold. Must have been hard. Glad to know everything is fine. Lovely choice of name! Just looked up the meaning...very nice!

7. purpledream

purpledream Silver IL'ite

congrats foxybeat, Livinglife n sai !!!lovely names :)

8. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Congrats Foxy beat & loving Life. :)
    GOD bless your LOs.
    Take care of yourself & your LOs.
    Enjoy motherhood.

9. rose8282

rose8282 Platinum IL'ite

Ladies, how are you doing??? My darling daughter will be almost a month old in 2 days. She is so much like me...expressive face and hates the cold. I have started putting her in the play gym. She listens to rhymes if I sing or play it for her. During pregnancy when I would play music, she would never move. I was thinking if she can listen or not...now I know that she keenly listens to it without moving.:)

just have trouble with breast feeding and can't do it at night because she gets hungry in an hour then. Struggling with that. Sad news is I will be back to work starting the 16th. I hate going back and wish I could be with her...

Would love to hear from you all.

10. Vasuma09

Vasuma09 IL Hall of Fame

Hi rose,

Nice to hear from you..time flies so fast oh yes my ds completed 1 month just yesterday.He also listens to music and more than thst he wants me to talk always..rose dont worry about bresdt feeding , have you checked your supply, initially I too had that doubt but after my visit to doctor I was much more relieved because he gained weight so there is nonissue with supply.is she really hungry or just want to latch...drink a glass of warm water before every feeding....Congratulstions to all new moms..gals I think now we can move to infant section and discuss about our lo...yesterday night my lo cried so much becos of gas then I gave him colic aid he was much relieved after that..my first son also had colic problem upto three months so I am bit worried now...

here is no issue with suply

2 people like this.