Sachin - a gentleman !!

Discussion in 'News & Politics' started by abc00, Nov 17, 2013.

1. abc00

abc00 Gold IL'ite

Sachin retired from cricket yesterday. Im not a big cricket lover except watch when India is winning or world cup.

I loved the way he thanked all the people in his life - one by one. It was good to see an Indian (man) - a celebrity - thanking his wife and her parents, on a public platform. I hope it was not any publicity gimmick because I felt the words came from his heart. It was emotional.

After Sachin's retirement, Indian cricket would not be the same. I hope a new Sachin will emerge soon.

sindmani, FreeSpirit20 and lucky22 like this.

2. pinki123

pinki123 Bronze IL'ite

I am not a big fan of cricket.But I am a big fan of sachin.His farewell speech was superb.Each and every word is really precious.Everyone has to learn a lot from his life.

3. orchidgb

orchidgb Silver IL'ite

used to watch the match only he plays and after her over then bye.... i do not have patience too

4. I don't think, any one in future, will be able to outdo what Sachin achieved.

1 person likes this.
  5. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

I agree wuth you. Sachin is a hero in himself and God in the world of cricket.
    There were lots of speculations about his retirement and when he would actually say his bye.
    But the day did come and his exit was a very graceful, charming and memorable one...something that every Indian will remember in a long time to come.
    We wish him goodluck in his future endeavours and hope to see him back in the world of cricket in any way.

6. jabeen100

jabeen100 New IL'ite

Sachin was a nice cricket player of India. He played well to win.

7. thikkalekka

thikkalekka New IL'ite

a history maker in cricket world.. hatsoff to sachin. will miss him.