Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. vanivineela

vanivineela Silver IL'ite

Hello sir,

Pls revert to my question below:

2. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mr. Annuswamy,

Both the female and male belong to the Aries, Lagna, which is good.
    Also, the Moon of the female and the male are just opposite to each other, which is also good.

However, from the Venus of the male, the venus of the female is 6/8th position from each other, which is not good. This lacks love and affection between two.

Both of them have some afflictions in their charts; however, in the chart of the female, the distance between Sun and the Venus is between is around 44 deg. Normally when distance between sun and venus or venus and sun is more than 43 deg and 20 min; it is not good for marital happiness; such natives will opt to come out of the married life; within a day; within a week; within a month or within a year. Normally, such charts should be avoided.

The 7th house of the female is hemmed in between the malefics; i.e. Ketu and Saturn on one side and Sun on the other side. Apart from this, her 7th house is occupied by 6th lord Mercury.

Also, in her chart, the Venus is placed in the Saturn sign of Capricorn, both the rasi as well navamsa charts; which is not good for marital happiness.

Apart from this, the girl's navamsa is Sagittarius, owned by Jupiter, who is highly afflicted by Rahu, Mercury, Ketu, Sun and 8th lord Moon; this is one of the proof to confirm that the attitude/behaviour of the female native will be bad.

Apart from this in the navamsa chart of the lady, 5th lord from the 7th house, is. Venus and 9th lord from the 7th house, i.e. Saturn are 2/12 position from each other; which confirms that she is not likely to be adjustive and she does not follow the dharmic procedures in married life is concerned.

While coming to your friend, there is combination of Moon and Mercury in a water sign, i.e. in Cancer.

The conjunction of Moon and Mercury is always bad for marital happiness and it is very worst in the watery signs, like Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces

Also,the Moon and Saturn are aspecting directly, which causes Punarphoo yoga, which is also not good for marital harmony.

The 7th house, in his chart is aspected by Ketu and also Saturn; which is not good and there is no beneficial aspect for any relief.

In his chart, the Venus and Jupiter are 6/8th from each other which is extremely bad for marital harmony.

Inbspite of all these, the Upapada Lagna of both happens to be Scorpio, which is one of the relieving factor.

In your friend's Navamsa chart, the Navamsa Lagna happens to be Taurus and considering his 5th and 7th lords from the 7th house, i.e. Jupiter and Moon are together in the 11th house. Hence, as far as marriage life, he respects the same and want to follow the Dharmic procedure; however, she does not respect the same.

Hence, any cooperation from the female side may not be much positive and she cannot be expected much supportive for your friend.

Regards.

3. Pragaspathy

Dear Siddushana,

If the birth details of both are correct, and if you had not having abortion earlier, the chances for next female child is supportive.

Regards.

4. Pragaspathy

Dear Siddushana,

If the birth details of both are correct, and if you had not having abortion earlier, the chances for next female child is supportive.

Regards.

5. Pragaspathy

Dear Vanivineela,

I do not consider the request of the members, who use to post their requests in other similar Astrological forums.

Regards.

6. siddusahana

siddusahana Bronze IL'ite

7. attentivegirl

attentivegirl Silver IL'ite

Sir pls reply

8. madhu10

madhu10 New IL'ite

Hello Pragaspathy Sir,

I have some health concerns regarding my 7 month old baby girl. We are facing frequent health issues and we had to undergo surgery when she was 1 month old. She is a full term baby.

Here are the details

DOB: May-03-2013 time 7:22AM
    Place of birth : Newyork, NY

Can you please advise about her health & future. If you can recommend some remedies that would be helpful.

Thanks a lot.
    Madhu

9. jayat01

jayat01 New IL'ite

Hellow sir,
    I am here to express my many thanks your predictions held good for me ,I am expecting and my due date in in july 2014.
    Many thanks for the noble service you provide sir.

I will like to ask prediction for my elder sister ,she has tried 3 ivf and still waiting to hold her baby ...can you please provide prediction for her when she can have her baby.

wife
    Birth date-23-10-1980
    place of birth -Achalpur-maharastra
    time of birth-7.35 pm

Husband
    Date of Birth-25-3-1976
    place of birth- Kurla,Mumbai,
    time-11.05 am...

10. smithajeevanp

smithajeevanp Senior IL'ite

her name is jayanthi
    date of birth is 26 sep 1974 birth time 4.20am place of birth bangalore.