1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Your favourite In-law?

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Mindian, May 14, 2008.

1. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Hi ANK,

u are lucky to have your MIL as your favourite in-law...just think how many of the ladies can say the same...thanks for the fb...

mindi..

2. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Hi roopa,

touch wood...lucky to be surrounded by loving inlaws...hope it always remains that way...thanks for the fb...

mindi

3. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Hi Aruna,

nice to hear that your FIL is your fav in-law...unfortunately i did not have one but would have loved to have one like yours...my hubby lost his father before our marriage...it is great that he gets on with each generation... reminds me of my father....he is everybodys fav uncle in the society he lives...

mindi

4. soji

soji New IL'ite

My father in Law is my favourite eventhough i dont have any problem with any of mu inlaws.

5. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Well, Glad to see the other side of the coin....Shining brightly.Thanks Mindi for this wonderul thread.
    My favorite in law would be my hubby's grandmom(grandmom - in -law).She's so close to me, teaches me a lot of things, loves me & takes care of me.I replicate the same to her. My hubby lost his mom at the tender age of 2, so from then on Grandmom had been and still is the backbone for what he is today.So we really owe so much to her.She is a great soul & powerful woman.

6. Senorita

Senorita Silver IL'ite

Nice thread, i can only say that all my in-laws are loving & caring.

Especially my mother-in-law, i love her so much :kiss we both share same kind of thoughts and almost evry thing in between us is very common.. I really wonder this from the day of my marriage. Touch wood we are like go together..!!

I admire her a lot, she is wonderful person in our family with strong will power and lots of affection..:hatsoff

7. Devika Menon

Devika Menon Gold IL'ite

Hi Mindi,

Nice thread . You actually got us all talking . Well I guess I have been a bit lucky there. My inlaws as in my MIL and SIL were both very good to me.
    Infact I can discuss anything with my SIL and vice versa and the house doesnt resemble a battlefield, as she respects my space and I hers . So theres a lot of understanding between us.

Love,
    Devika

8. gsaikripa

gsaikripa Gold IL'ite

Hi Mindi,

Nice thread . touch wood, nice to hear that your SIL is your fav in-law...

My FIL and SIL (My brother's wife)were both very good to me.

9. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Dear Anitha and Soji,

nice to know that your FIL is your fav in-law...anitha i remember writing to u after he passed away and was touched by your post..thanks girls for your fbs...

mindi

10. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Hi srama,

thanks for your fb...like u said it is nice to acknowledge when one has been nice to u...couldnt think of a better way than writing about her to my dear friends at IL...

mindi