1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Whether my DW loves me ?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by trueloveseek, Sep 11, 2013.

1. trueloveseek

trueloveseek Senior IL'ite

I am sorry if my thread sounded with such a word. All I wanted to convey was she knows the + and - of a career woman and she is the one who decided to be SAHM. I still do as much household work as much as I can and make her feel that I am trying to help her.

Well latest update is now she is carrying with our second one. So I am now very happy and we are preparing for the arrival of our second kid. Again thank you for your post but I disagree here.

2. hemaramya

hemaramya New IL'ite

You are really great.. I would say just keep up your good work and donot stop loving her.. And of course she loves you so much from what you say.. You both are made for each other.. You have nothing more to do except continuing the same sweet relationship without breaking.. Enjoy your life!

1 person likes this.
  3. bulesha

bulesha Silver IL'ite

Dear You really don't know, there will be million to be in your shoe. Nobody is perfect but she is nearly perfect. Don't expect too much, expectations are biggest sorrow.

1 person likes this.
  4. nemesis

nemesis Platinum IL'ite

And Providence too! For making things happen at the right moment.

1 person likes this.
  5. swt.charu

swt.charu Platinum IL'ite

why don't you tell exact same thing what you have written here to your wife ??

why do you want to put it under the carpet and hold on to the hurt feelings ??

6. Akanksha1982

Akanksha1982 IL Hall of Fame

About cooking, guide her. I didn't know much cooking. Over the years, DH guided me with tips and being the first one to taste the food and compliment or inform me what is missing in spices (salt, chillies etc). Even when I made a complete mess, he would come up with creative solution to recoup, never criticized me. Now, i am much confident, yet i always give him to first taste the food.

7. venkiis

venkiis Silver IL'ite

Really dude,
    i think you watch too many soap operas... man people have real serious issues here and u worry ur wife does not cook good food. half of the ladies i know at work, do not even cook or cook and freeze that. their dh have no issues.

get a life man.. u are lucky, when u said, if there is a arguement , she stops first and says sorry.

2 people like this.
  8. trueloveseek

trueloveseek Senior IL'ite

If I give a small comment that the food is missing something [this or that ingredient is less or more ] then I can't see her face. She will take it as though she lost a battle. I don't know whether the battle was with me or with that poor food. So instead of being forced to see her lost face I prefer to tell that Food is good or eat it without comments. This strategy has worked for me because i have one more less issue to ponder about. And I am always afraid to see her long face[difficult to put in words her expressions :bonk]. So I ignore the food side and see the positives only. But really speaking she is a good cook overall and may be 10% of the time she might have missed something horribly.

9. Sai3A21

Sai3A21 Platinum IL'ite

Wow, I was thinking all this while that DHs do not care if DWs love them or not. You proved me wrong. Kudos to you for tht:hatsoff

I feel she has so many great qualities (cooking whatever u ask for in less time of notice, respect for you, never complain about taking care of kid (most women do)) than the ones you dont like( I wouldnt say they are not-so-good qualities - its just your perception)

1. Try to tell her how you feel abt getting surprise gifts and saying I love you once in a while (when you can post it on a public forum, why not tell your DW). but I feel, each one has their own way of expressing love (she does tht in so many ways, read your post again):exactly:

2. Regarding food, if its just 10% of the time she misses cooking perfectly - could be ignored. Do you compliment her if she cooks great food? If no, dont comment when she misses something horribly. Yes, it might hurt her too!!

3. Career, as per your post, you are not particular about her working. Matter closed.

4. About nagging to get a job abroad, thts something not impossible. If you get a prj thr in future, even this wud be resolved - unless until u dont want to go there again ( u said u had been there once)

No one is perfect, to err is human. Happiness lies within. Best wishes :)

1 person likes this.
  10. rachaputi

rachaputi Platinum IL'ite

Through all your posts, i realized one thing..

Badly you are expecting praises from others and showing off that you are the best.

I smelled it.. :crazy

2 people like this.