1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Big Boss Saath-Saath Season 7

Discussion in 'TV' started by sweety17, Oct 17, 2013.

1. gayathriram

gayathriram Gold IL'ite

They won't let go gauhar before finale, BB knows she is a strong contender.

2. pinkRoseBud

pinkRoseBud Gold IL'ite

In that case sangram shouldn't win. Be cause he has won medals in international level.

1 person likes this.
  3. swathivarma

swathivarma New IL'ite

sangram deserves to win the show but he is tooooooo diplomaticccc.
    but of all the contestants I like Ellie Evvaram.

4. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

True...this season BB is trash. Last WOW episode with Salman, i read that Salman bashed up Kushal regd Kushal's comment about his dad's votes or something.Salman is so biased and unfair this season. He continues to support and ignore Tanisha and Armaan's wrongs. All he does in WOW is bash up Kushal.

This season has really been a waste of time.:bangcomp:

1 person likes this.
  5. kaushalyab

kaushalyab Bronze IL'ite

Woww... tanisha was asking aaram 2 kiss her... it is so cheap behavior ive seen (i guess she said dat she has stopped counting da no of kisses aarman has given 2 her.. despo).. dat too on a national tv (though i feel its a scripted show)

N finally he did kiss her on lips out of excitment of getting so many luxury products!!! Wow its good 2 know 2 wat extent des sooo called celebrities (c grade celebrities) can go...

After seeing tanisha's behavior salman has taken a rite decision of not hostin next bb season..

1 person likes this.
  6. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

Finally Armaan is out and when asked about Armaan-Tanisha relationship all he says is "I don't know what was shown but we are friends for life". As if the cameras would capture something they have not done. Duffer!!what a statement to make.

And did Tanisha really stoop so low to ask for a kiss. Despo!! If this was a C grade film also it would have been fine to do whatever nonsense she wished, coz that would be expected from a C grade film. But this is a reality show and this kind of behavior is not expected from a reality show.Finally this damn show is ending!!

7. DreamWorld

DreamWorld Silver IL'ite

Yeah, this season was the worst of all. Especially because of Salman Khan, unnecessarily supporting Tanisha and Armaan. He focuses more on Gauhar and Kushal's things/mistakes rather than other contestants....fooling people like anything. Bigg Boss season 7 is such a big flop show this time!!!

8. kaushalyab

kaushalyab Bronze IL'ite

Ejaz is out... each yr da quality of dis show has gone down... I was surpised to see salman not say anythin 2 armaan abt his behavior in da house... though salman was upfront 2 teach pratusha, gauhar (im not a big fan of her cos of her "I know everythin attitude) 2 listen 2 da eliminated contestants opinion... btw did salman say anythin 2 armaan for hitting sofia????

Last edited: Dec 25, 2013
  9. kaushalyab

kaushalyab Bronze IL'ite

Sorry ppl ejaz is safe... andy is out!!!

10. lucky2

lucky2 Platinum IL'ite

I have seen tanisha asking arman to kiss her showing her cheeks..fisrt time in television history good for nothing and not so worthy people staying under same roof in the name of reality show like bigg boss..!
    tanisha wanted to compete with strong contender like sanghram rather than azaz since she know either the way she will be the winner.
    arman told that tanisha-arman relationship is between him and her and he would let her know once hez out of house and btw arman is 41 yrs old,he looks much older

1 person likes this.