1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

My Reviews on few Patanjali self tried products...

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by smile14, Dec 13, 2013.

1. smile14

smile14 Gold IL'ite

Hi Dear ILs,

Here I am to share my feedback and reviews on some Patanjali products I have tried recently.

1. Tejus Anti Wrinkle Cream - I bought it as it was mentioned on it that it removes dark spots and other spots from the skin and make it better.
    I must say from Day 1 I started using it am in love with it.
    It has nice aroma, does not make my normal skin dry and give a nice glow.
    I really feel that it make my skin better and given glow.

2. Eye Drop - Their eye drop ha a trivial Onion smell (which is bad really) however the drop is amazing.I would like to mention here in bold that It is really painful when you put the drops in your eyes as the eyes will burn like anything
    but the results are great. It soothes the eyes like anything. I use it every night before sleep and feels my eyes great in the morning. After a day long working on PC I think it is a must.

3. Aloe Vera Gel - I use it as nigh cream, day moisturizer , on normal kitchen burns and its amazing. :) Even I have given it to my sis who came down to Delhi from Bombay and due to weather changes her skin was broken like anything. She really found it great and now using it regularly.

Note - All these reviews are based on my own experience and it may vary person to person.

Next am going to try their Toothpaste and Milk protein shampoo. Will come up with that review in some time.

1 person likes this.

2. LLavanya

LLavanya Gold IL'ite

Thanks for sharing the comments. I heard that they are also giving consultations in their branches at free of cost and medicines are really working.

Have u taken any other treatment thr

3. ladki1

ladki1 Silver IL'ite

Hi

Have you tried shivlingi k beej and putrajeevak k beej......

4. smile14

smile14 Gold IL'ite

No, I have tried only these 3 till now.
    Recently started using their toothpaste too but its too early to provide my feedback on it.

Apart from this have not tried any of their medicines myself.

5. hotchillipepper

hotchillipepper Gold IL'ite

I have been using patanjli products for 2 years now and i am pretty satisfied with almost all products except the shampoo which has reetha in it( my hair doesnt like reetha so i wont count that as negative vote). soaps are amazing,i feel they have more medicinal value then any other competitive product and at far cheaper prizes. I am also huge fan of their medicines, i tried other ayurvedic brands but the range and quality is really good. Plus they have doctors easily available in their centers which makes it even more easier. My husband was really sick couple of years ago and when everything else failed to support his liver, we turned to patanjli and never looked back again. I am not big fan of their political agendas but the products are amazing and cheaper.

songbird46 and shobhamma like this.
  6. Bavishya

Bavishya Platinum IL'ite

Where we get this patanjali products?

7. WorkingWoman

WorkingWoman Gold IL'ite

I used the cough syrup 'Divya Shwasari Pravahi' for myself and 5 year old DD. It worked very well. DD had too much cough just after dose of one spoon she did not cough even single time for next 8 hours. I continued the use and cough was gone!

Suprajah and JustAnotherMom like this.
  8. jackie4

jackie4 Bronze IL'ite

Will try their aloe vera gel, anti wrinkle cream. I heard that hair oil and shampoo is really good too.

9. zhakaashonline

zhakaashonline New IL'ite

If you are looking for Patanjali product in Patna then it is better to get from zhakaash.com. However, used to provide services and delivery same day. You need to register to get the services.

online grocery in Patna

10. shobhamma

shobhamma Gold IL'ite

I have been using Dant Kanti for 2 years now and the sensitivity has gone completely.
    Kesh kanti oil is good for falling hair
    Divya Shwasari Quath is excellent even for chronic cough.
    Their squashes are all good as are their masalas, atta, besan etc.