Depressed and Frustrated - need help!

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Twinkel, Dec 11, 2013.

1. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

yeah purpledream, trying to divert myself. Thanks for encouragement...

2. Sairaghavendra

Sairaghavendra Senior IL'ite

hi twinkel,

don't worry dear. I am a 38 yr old woman. Even i had pcod problem from the age of almost 14 or 15 yrs. Before marriage, I never took it seriously, i used to get my periods once in 6 months or 8 months like that without medicine and i never took any medicine before marriage. I had a very late marriage at the age of 32 and after marriage, i went to a gynec and she gave me some tablets which i had to take from 28 day or so to get my periods, then only i used to get my periods. I took that treatment for some 6 months and after coming in contact with indusladies i read in this forum about some ayurvedic doctors who are very good in treating pcod. Then from this forum only we came to know about one Dr. Raju in kottayam and 2 yrs back we went to this doctor in kerala. After starting his medicine from the very next month i started having my periods regularly and started ovulating between 15th to 20th day. I checked it through clearblue ovulation kit. It has no side effects also. You need to visit the doctor once and then he will send the medicines through post. If you have allergy to ayurvedic ghee or oil kind of thing he will give you syrup and ayurvedic tablets which are very easy to take. Please try to visit him once. I am giving you his address. I hope it will be helpful for you.

Mr.Raju at 09446578577. He is based at Kottayam, Kerala.
    you can call him anytime.

Lots of babydust to you and goodluck in ur ttc journey.

1 person likes this.
  3. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

Hi, thank you for giving me the details, I'll discuss this option with my hubby.. did you conceive?

4. RADIODOC679

RADIODOC679 Gold IL'ite

Dear twinkel!1
    Lots of best wishes to you in your journey-just remember when evrything fails faith works-never give up!!People with worst case-no cervix/vagina conceive,so you can also & you did once,Just put effort from your side,leave the rest togod-I always remember one thing one holy person said-Everyone is destined to get good things only for some persons the wait is a bit longer than others!!!

1 person likes this.
  5. breeze01

breeze01 Platinum IL'ite

“Just know, when you truly want success, you’ll never give up on it. No matter how bad the situation may get

2 people like this.
  6. breeze01

breeze01 Platinum IL'ite

“Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else.”

7. breeze01

breeze01 Platinum IL'ite

Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, or worn. It is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace & gratitude

8. chad

chad Silver IL'ite

Twinkle..
    Dont worry Dear...Every thing will be alright soon..Dont loose your hope.God will surly help you soon.

1 person likes this.
  9. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

@ Radiodoc679, breeze01 and chad... Thank you for kind words and support. Much needed encouragement and these kind words and support from IL keeps me going, never letting loose hope...

10. luckysangeetha

luckysangeetha Gold IL'ite

twinkle.... my big and tightest hugs to u..... keep praying and fight till u succeed.... recite dhanvanthram mantram everyday it will cure as I have started seeing changes after reciting dhanvanthra matram everyday religiously....

I am a women with POF(premature ovarian failure) before and all doctors said no way to coneceive but now I have come across a long way and I have started menstruating normally without any support.... I have hopes high and will happen one day... guess what all my cousins have conceived and my seniors and juniors planning for second kid now.... and everybody looking down on me but I don't mind them and focusing only on my issue and moving forward... come what may I am clinging on to gods feet

Relax and be stress free....and my prayers for u ... a lot of patience is needed right now..

1 person likes this.