March 2014 Due Date Club :-)

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by april1981, Jul 15, 2013.

1. Tamanna12

Tamanna12 New IL'ite

hi all,
    Iam the slient reader iam also second time pregnant. iam on 26 th week.iam little worried whenever we do ultrasound my baby mouth is open.but ultra sound people are telling that's fine .but iam worried.anybody face same situation.

1 person likes this.
  2. shrutimanjunath

shrutimanjunath Platinum IL'ite

If they say all is fine, we need not worry tamanna... you could ask them about it in detail.. even i come across many doubts during ultrasound and other visits.

3. doors

doors Gold IL'ite

@tamanna
    Welcome to the club!
    If the doc is not too concerned then wait and watch is the only thing that we can do. It will all be fine.You had 2 scans till now ?

4. marithra

marithra New IL'ite

hi frnds,
    I'm having upper back pain for few days. is it normal?

5. Lavz2805

Lavz2805 Silver IL'ite

Hi All,

How are you all? Am sure by now few of us have entered the last trimester..May God Bless us All for the next few weeks for a safe delivery...I have my 3D scan scheduled for 28th Dec..what are the updates from your side..i can feel the baby movements also clearly nowdays.Have been asked to come every 15 days from now on.
    Facing a small problem for last 10 days..I found few old brown blood stains for the last 1 week..I visited the doctor and she said its fine and am still scared...They checked heartbeat and said everything is fine.I hope things are alright inside..she said to worry only if it is red in colour.I dont have any cramps or pains..anybody else with similar issue??

6. april1981

april1981 Gold IL'ite

Do not worrry Lavz.. Everything will be fine. IF the Doctor says not to worry then you must trust him.

7. rv8

rv8 Gold IL'ite

SM,

Sorry, saw your post just now. We bought a 2014 Honda Odyssey.. We were only looking for 8 passenger minivan (some of these have only 7 seats, we didn't want that).. And of course, all the safety features like collision warning, rear cameras, child lock, etc.. We didn't really go overboard with entertainment system and all that, coz anyways the little one wont be needing it for sometime (and my older one had a tablet for himself).. Hope that helps! :)

8. rv8

rv8 Gold IL'ite

Hmm... To add to that, my doctor has advised me to go for an ultrasound every 4 weeks now.. Usually there is no more scan after 20th week, right? I was surprised when my doctor told me to do it in 24 weeks.. Then the nurse told me that I am scheduled for one every weeks from now to assess the growth (and am sure it is for the cervical length too)

Much as I feel relieved about being shown extra care by the doctor, it also gives me goose-bumps that they treat me in a risk category! :eek:mg:

9. Gossipgurls

Gossipgurls Silver IL'ite

Hello ladies hoping all is well with you ladies !!!

welcome to 3rd trimester :thumbsup Last and final stretch .... Enjoy !!!

10. shrutimanjunath

shrutimanjunath Platinum IL'ite