Anyone in need of a cook in Mumbai?

Discussion in 'Mumbai & Navi Mumbai' started by moons, Feb 23, 2008.

1. moons

moons New IL'ite

Need help to get a house maid in Mumbai

Hi , I 'm a mother of a 2yr old son staying in mumbai . I'm looking for a housemaid to do all house work like cleaning , cooking , housekeeping etc.My health is not keeping well and so managing the entire house work plus the baby is getting out of control for me . If some one knows some agencies who can provide housemaids or some maids kindly let me know .I need a 24 hr maid and along with salary i shall provide her with food and accomodation. kindly help me

2. Preethi Patnaik

Preethi Patnaik New IL'ite

Palliative Care Support in Mumbai

Dear Friends,

Would like to open this thread to get responses for Palliative Care Support in Mumbai. A very close friend's mother has cancer and now needs full time care.They live in Chembur.

They right now need the support of a cook /housemaid / full time nurse. I would like to know if any of you know of agencies or other places where they can get help.

If you know of any caterer that provides tiffin service or a company that provides a special diet food it would be of a great help.

Do look forward to your help with details.

Thanks and best wishes
    preethi

3. friends2b

friends2b New IL'ite

If anyone is in need of a cook or a domestic help in Bandra W or Andheri, please message me. She works from 11:00a.m. till whatever time it takes for her to do all the work. She is a very trusted help and I have to leave her just because her timings doesnt matches mine.

Regards.

4. daffodil

daffodil Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

Could you PM me her number.. I can pass it on to my relatives in Bandra as they are constantly looking for good domestic helps in vicinity.

5. friends2b

friends2b New IL'ite

Hi Daffodil,

Since I am a new ILite, I don't have an option to PM you. As a test mail can you PM me so that I can forward you her name and number.

6. daffodil

daffodil Bronze IL'ite

Hi friends2b,

Can't Pm u either due to the same reason ( New I Lite)
    Guess you cannot send or receive PM's till u complete 50 posts & become Junior member

7. Preethi Patnaik

Preethi Patnaik New IL'ite

Hi friends2b,

Started to reply to you earlier in the morning and got sidetracked. I got a friend who is looking for a full time live in maid for her sick mother. They stay in Chembur. If you do hear about someone who is available do let me know. They are really quite desperate to find someone.

thanks and best wishes
    preethi

8. friends2b

friends2b New IL'ite

Thanks daffodil for your quick reply, I hope I knew if there was some way to message you her number.
    Preethi, I hope they find someone soon and wish her mother recovers soon. I will surely reply you if I find someone.

9. johnpv12

johnpv12 New IL'ite

urgent need of a maid for looking after my kid

Hi, I am staying at navi mumbai and is urgently in need of a maid who can stay at my home and look after the kid during week days.

10. Prachi.B

Prachi.B Bronze IL'ite

Re: urgent need of a maid for looking after my kid

Hi!

Call up some consultancy ( which provides maids) they will send some maids as per your requirements.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2008