Looking for those who can help me to buy sarees from weavers in Kancheepuram, Aarni

Discussion in 'Entrepreneurship' started by praveenabandaru, Nov 9, 2012.

1. praveenabandaru

praveenabandaru New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,Is there anyone who can help me to buy sarees directly from weavers in kancheepuram and aarni. I am interested to show case south indian traditional sarees here in hyderabad and want to sell them from my home. As i have budget constraints, cant afford to buy them from agents or societies.Please need help and suggetions in this matter.

2. gopalafiero

gopalafiero Senior IL'ite

Re: Looking for those who can help me to buy sarees from weavers in Kancheepuram, Aa

bETTER GO TO kANCHEEPURAM ITSELF, PPL WILL TAKE YOU THERE TO THE WEAVING AREA ITSELF

3. praveenabandaru

Re: Looking for those who can help me to buy sarees from weavers in Kancheepuram, Aa

I tried the same way going to weavers in madurai..but there the weavers give the sarees to societies or to agents. I wanted to try in kanchi atleast..

Last edited: Nov 9, 2012
  4. starbright

starbright New IL'ite

Praveena, I sent you a PM with the number of a person who can help you. If you did not get it, write back to me here on this thread.

5. deepajayaraman

deepajayaraman Junior IL'ite

Hi

Can you please PM the contact details..

Thanks,
    Deepa

6. manjmohan

manjmohan Senior IL'ite

hai friend am manjmohan. i'm selling silk cotton sarees over the past 2 years if u are interested i will give with whole sale price...

7. praveenabandaru

Hi Starbright,I didnot get PM you sent...Could you pl send me again

8. schala

schala New IL'ite

Starbright
    can you please give me contact for the weaver ...

thankyou very much

9. taras18

taras18 New IL'ite

Hi manjmohan,
    Saw your post and came to know you sell cotton silk and silk. Could you please send me the details as I m planning to start my own saree business from home. Thanks

10. elil27

elil27 New IL'ite

Hi can I have the contact information for the kanchipuram sarees weavers please. I am trying to star a business from home. Thanks

1 person likes this.