1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

What makes you really attractive? - Health or Staying Slim/Thin

Discussion in 'Healthy Living' started by coolblues, Apr 9, 2013.

1. thegirlygirl

thegirlygirl Platinum IL'ite

you're right coolblues.

i went on my first diet when i was just 10!! i had decided to eat just fruits and khakra for a few months, after reading an article in some magazine.

after 3 days my grandma forced food down my throat, and i was so upset with her!!

all this i did, just so that i could look like aishwarya rai from 'aur pyar ho gaya' which had released during that time!!!

1 person likes this.
  2. coolblues

coolblues Platinum IL'ite

:) oh yes, we all have our own idols especially celebrities and we forget to get inspired by our near and dear ones who are hale and healthy :)

1 person likes this.
  3. Even those celebrities, are no more too slim now. See how Vidhya Balan was so popular for about three years (now she is not popular). Also, appreciate , the ascending popularity of sonakshi sinha !

Being slim is not necessarily beautiful !

4. Ribbo

Ribbo Bronze IL'ite

I am trying to get slim in a healthy way and be maintain health. its quite a hard thing but hope it will work.

5. SamriddhiD

SamriddhiD New IL'ite

Hi Ilites,

Do you equate being fit with being skinny? Maybe, you should give this post by coolblues a read to get the right perspective for your weight loss mission. You can also see the article here and share the same with your loved ones.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2014
  6. MaliniHari

MaliniHari Gold IL'ite

In my opinion, there is nothing wrong with being a little plump. However, it is good to have bad cholestrol under control. My mom, grand mom and great grand mom were all plump. To me, my great granny is still the most beautiful woman I have ever seen and I bet I would never see one like her! On a funny note, I did not like my mother's old wedding pictures where she was skinny. I love my plump mom :) I guess as time passed by, we were fed with the notion that being slim is being healthy!! Never. Being healthy is being fresh, your health under control and you are happy both physically and mentally!

7. SierraB

SierraB New IL'ite

Thanks for the amazing tips.everyone wants to look perfect it is a fact