1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Why is my husband doing this. What should i do??

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by indubalram, Dec 9, 2013.

1. indubalram

indubalram IL Hall of Fame

I think ppl should just understand the genuine issues which i express here and i reaaly feel better after reading suggestions and opinions to tackle my problems. I feel theres nothing wrong in expressing and i think this forum had been useful to me.

2. englishtutorjul

englishtutorjul Silver IL'ite

Hahaha, sorry about that Ansuya. I felt so too, and tried editing it immediately after posting it, but it looks like there is a time limit for editions.I intended to make it bold so you would not miss my post, but ended up making it way too big. :)

Edited again : What seemed like immediate was perhaps later than 15 minutes, and that is why I was not able to edit it. :)

Last edited: Dec 9, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  3. indubalram

4. simpleMom

simpleMom Gold IL'ite

I am not sure whether this person is a troll or not. I am never sure of a troll.

If I do see glaring inconsistencies, I ask for clarity. I did the same with this poster too in this thread.

5. indubalram

Simple mom do you also feel the same as etj feel that im just like that posting threads

6. simpleMom

simpleMom Gold IL'ite

No. As I mentioned, I do see inconsistencies. I don't have much else to tell you.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2013
  7. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Indu,

Exactly. But don't restrict your thoughts to only the reasons given by me. I already told you that they were just examples. I don't want to provide a big list and make you feel bad. I leave it to you to make an analysis of your own to figure out what it could be. You could find out from him as well. If I were you, I wouldn't waste much time asking questions here and instead sit down with him to ask the reasons. Both of you are old enough to sort it out between yourselves. Good luck.

Viswa

1 person likes this.
  8. luckyme

luckyme Silver IL'ite

Dear indu,

I remember having conversed with you on several threads prior to this one

U said ur DH has the tendency to insult u in front of his colleagues n family ...in the other posts u were really disappointed with his behaviour

In my opinion, laugh when he says such a thing... in fact tell him....'even if u ask me for such parties, I'd never go with u'..all this with a smile on ur face
    And on the day of these parties, dress in ur best clothes and go around partying with ur gal friends...or just visit a friend...or just drive around n go for shopping

Now is the time to act...I think u have done enough worthless conversations with him...u have to completely ignore him n make him start conversations with u rather than u alone contemplating about things....

And if I could go lil further, please don't cook on certain days....say that u were not in mood...either he'll have to cook for both of u Or he will have to take u out....theses are best times to have any sort of bonding...

please try n let us all know the outcome...I m very keen to know how he behaves

All the best