1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Got Divorce notice from ex

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by pm86, Dec 5, 2013.

1. pm86

pm86 Silver IL'ite

Thank You all for your kind replies. At this time he is the only person in my life whom I have shared my life with . That is the point I keep remembering about him. I have to come out of this.

2. Radhai

Radhai Platinum IL'ite

pm, he never was in your life and he is not your life.

3 people like this.
  3. shama146

shama146 Gold IL'ite

Dear op,

I know no words can comfort u. Just have faith in gods decision. If u r a good person, god will always choose the correct path for u. Whatever will happen, it will b for ur good. I bet 5 yes down d line, u will b much happy. This phase will make u more stronger.
    u will b in my prayers. This phase will pass too. Have faith in almighty.

1 person likes this.
  4. MaliniHari

MaliniHari Gold IL'ite

Hugs! Please learn to live a life without that person who made it miserable.

1 person likes this.
  5. rose2000

rose2000 Silver IL'ite

Pm86,

I second Pallavi and ivlakshmi here. hugs to you. stay strong!!!

1 person likes this.
  6. saps105

saps105 Gold IL'ite

I know its tough for you to let go. But i think its meaningless to keep holding on to this marriage. A marriage can work only when there is love, communication and mutual trust between both husband and wife and it will work only if both want it to work. How long will you carry this namesake marriage on your shoulder? stop feeling guilty bcoz its not ur fault. You tried your best to make it work. If it is bound to be doomed then no one can save it.

If the guy doesn't value you then you are better off without him. You deserve to be loved. You have every right to be happy. Divorce him so that you get on with your life. Make a new beginning. You don't need to be married to be happy.

1 person likes this.
  7. manu2009

manu2009 Silver IL'ite

hi dear,
    breaking a relation is the worst thing that can happen to anyone. sad about what you are going through. now that you have got the legal notice look out for a good lawyer and proceed. ENSURE THAT YOU KEEP YOUR EMOTIONS LOCKED UP IN THE CLOSET. tears make us weak and tend to haze the clarity of mind. also be sure that you claim alimony and separate maintenance if you have a kid. you don't have to lose interest in life when you have so many IL friends standing by you. look out for a job or join some course or hobby. keep yourself engaged and have patience. you don't have to blame anyone. have faith and be strong. god bless.

1 person likes this.
  8. rj31

rj31 New IL'ite

There is no point is ruining your life for someone who doesn't care for you. Just move on... i know it is not easy to do so ( i am going through the same hell) but when there is no other way out just accept life the way it is...

9. nishaaby

nishaaby New IL'ite

life is not so easy take it as it comes dont put every thing on God when we do the half God will do the rest