HELP ME .before iui Utrine linning became 5.6mm from 8.1mm

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Mona2312, Dec 4, 2013.

1. Mona2312

Mona2312 Senior IL'ite

Hello ladies, i need your precious advises. actually i m of 31. and ttc form 6 year. we have male infertility problem. till 8 month ago we have no female problem but from 8 months i have very less bleeding periods . but it come exact on 30 th day.it was of 5 days , now only 2 days and after my first failed iui it was only 1.5 days .And 1 years ago in my follicular study my endometrium linning was 8.1 on cd 13 but last month before my first iui my endometrium linning was 5.6 on cd 13. why it became thin. my TSH level is 5.12 and i m taking 25 mg tabs from one month.plz tell me , will my endometrium linning and less bleeding periods has relation And will it increase our infertility problem. dr. said less period is not any problem when it comes on time. but googles search is saying yes it is a problem .what should i do. and is there any home remedy or exercise for thicking my linning and for making my period normal as before.PLZZZ HELP ME

2. luckyme

luckyme Silver IL'ite

Dear Mona,

A lining of 8mm or above at ovulation is considered good...so check ur lining on ovulation day

I used to have thin lining of around 7-8 about 2 yrs back ....I knew I had chronic anemia ....this yr I took iron infusion (only required in cases where it doesn't improve with supplements) and my HB level got normal (about 12)..since then I have noticed that my lining during ovulation(during the 3iuis that I did) was 11 mm....which is a considerable improvement

But with all this I must tell u that it may just be ur mind playing tricks and it may have nothing to do with ur lining...I also used to feel that may be thin lining is my main issue but it wasn't so...my doc used to tell me 7-8mm is alright and my worry will only worsen things

Regarding ur periods....2 day of good flow is okay as long as it's regular...I have also worried about all these things but my doctor said these worries are unnecessary....

If your iron profile (haemogram and ferritin) is good and lining is about 7-8 at ovulation...u have nothing to worry about ..if it's less, do check with your doctor about possible causes

3. sumalynux

sumalynux IL Hall of Fame

Dear OP

Even i am ttc... When Line REDUCES, my doc cancels the cycle.
    Saying its not responding, and doesnt make sense wasting money
    further on injections and iui.

Slow growth of lining is different, but reducing from more to
    less is likely to not responding case...

Lining should be min 8+.. Though i conceived in 7mm and had miscarriage.
    (ofcourse not sure if it was coz of lining)

Dont panic dear, very soon you will hold your LO.
    All the best, and baby dust.

4. WiniPooh

WiniPooh Gold IL'ite

Hi Mona...The endometrium needs to be ideally 8mm to ensure that your uterus can carry a pregnancy to term. Have you checked your heamogloblin #s...sometimes its just modification of your diet and a little more regularity in your routine will improve things.

With regards to the period reducing in the # of days, nothing to be worried about. A normal period is a min of 48 hours...so as long as you have a good flow, nothing to be worried about.

SOmetimes, if you have gone through a period and gained more than normal weight, it can upset the hormone levels and play around with your endo & period duration.

I know 6 years of TTC is super stressful, but you need to blank things out and try to focus on making yourself healthy..Best wishes & hang in there...

5. Mona2312

Mona2312 Senior IL'ite

hello ladies ,
    thanks for replies.
    my HB is 10 . it was tested last month before my iui. so why it is happing . suddenly it became thin.
    PLEASE suggest me the ways like exercises and food to improve it. im also feeling some white discharge after my AF also. plz help me

6. WiniPooh

WiniPooh Gold IL'ite

Hi Mona...To push up on the iron levels, best one is to have a loads of green leafy vegetables and if you can get your hands on those flat beans. These push up the iron levels pretty fast. Am sure your doc has also given you folic acid supplements.

Dont worry about the white discharge...its just vaginal discharge. If its ichy or irritating, get it checked by your doc.

7. Mona2312

Mona2312 Senior IL'ite

thanks wp your suggetion always give me strenth. what i want to know more is will iron improve my endomerium linning. and what other food .wmd exercise are good to thicken my linningAnd not always but some time whit discharge irretate me. is it a infection. and what are your next steps

8. luckyme

luckyme Silver IL'ite

Mona,

Iron may have an association with uterine lining ..but u must also know that a thin lining may also be a side effect of clomid...

i have friends who had perfect iron levels but still had thin lining...so do discuss with ur doctor if u have taken clomid in multiple cycles

Ur iron levels definitely need improvement and would improve ur general health...so add some beet, spinach, pomegranates to ur diet...also increase ur intake of vitamin c rich food such as lime, gooseberries as they aid iron absorption in the body

All the best dear...lots of wishes

9. Mona2312

Mona2312 Senior IL'ite

@ luckymei had taken clomid for 5 days only in my first iui cycle which was done last month. before i never took clmid ir any other hormonal or follicle improvement suppliments. thats why i m so confuse . Plzzz tell me more and more ways to improve my linning . exersise or food . i

10. WiniPooh

WiniPooh Gold IL'ite

Mona,
    Think you should work on your iron levels and also discuss with you doc on possible reasons for a thin lining. I am sure since she monitored your cycle, she would have some idea on the possible issue.