Welcome Nov 2013 Moms :-)

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by LLavanya, Mar 9, 2013.

1. cooks2010

cooks2010 Silver IL'ite

Hi Gauri thanks for your suggestion and congratulations on your bundle of joy. I have heard that nipple stimulation can cause strong contractions, did that happen to you? I am a little scared to do nipple stimulation. I have increased my walking from 30 min a day to 1hr a day.

Please send some good luck my way that I have a natural birth, I am really scared of the induction and do not want to go that route :(

Cooks.

2. Kukudukuu

Kukudukuu Silver IL'ite

Try climbing stairs..

3. cooks2010

cooks2010 Silver IL'ite

Thanks, will definitely add that to my exercise routine :)

Cooks

4. archana2008

archana2008 Gold IL'ite

5. archana2008

archana2008 Gold IL'ite

Congrats all November mommies

6. jogu07

jogu07 Gold IL'ite

Congrats to all November mommies....Enjoy motherhood and God bless you and your little ones.!

7. cooks2010

cooks2010 Silver IL'ite

Hi everyone, I am still here [​IMG], thank you so much for your prayers and thoughts.

Thought I would give an update.

I did have my appointment today, I am still 50% effaced and 1-2 cm dilated...so still progressing!. My membranes were also stripped after which I have some moderate bleeding/spotting.

The doctor gave me the option of 1) either being induced on Sunday night or 2) coming in Monday for an exam and then scheduling the induction for Tuesday.

I went for option 2, I have scheduled the induction for Tuesday night (I will be exactly 42 weeks on Tue). I will be given an agent to thin my cervix on Tuesday night (the dr. recommended oral cervidil) and then on Wednesday morning will be given Pitocin and then the process starts.

I drank fresh pineapple juice today and it really cleansed my stomach [​IMG]..will be trying some more tomorrow. Havent tried nipple stimulation yet, I did try it for 1 min and then got bored, will have to ask my husband to help [​IMG]. Apart from that, just relaxing and walking 2hrs a day. Hopefully something clicks over the weekend and my baby decides to make an appearance.

Will definitely keep everyone updated [​IMG]

8. cooks2010

cooks2010 Silver IL'ite

Hello Everyone,

Thought of giving an update. I delivered a beautiful baby girl - Muskaan naturally on Monday morning a day before the scheduled induction!! Yeah :).

On Sunday afternoon I started having contractions and by Sunday evening was having intense contractions. I got to the hospital by 2pm, I was dilated 3cm and 100% effaced. I was given Pitocin, after a few hours more I was dilated 6cm. I declined the epidural and after intense round of Pitocin contractions was dilated 10 cm.
    I did come to a point of accepting the epidural, but my husband and sister convinced me I could do it and in a few more hours I was at 10cm. I delivered at 11am in the morning. It was a quick labor.

I would like to thank everyone for their support and prayers.
    Regards,
    cooks.

2 people like this.
  9. rose8282

rose8282 Platinum IL'ite

Congratulations cooks! Muskaan is a beautiful name! Enjoy motherhood and love to the little one.

10. purpledream

purpledream Silver IL'ite

congratz cooks!!! avery different name :) btw wat does it mean.