1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Being coupon crazy

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by shubhasiddharth, Apr 7, 2013.

1. heergarg

heergarg New IL'ite

I agree with Uma:) dont buy for the sake or coupons, instead have a list of Ur requirements and look for coupons:)

1 person likes this.
  2. shubhasiddharth

shubhasiddharth Bronze IL'ite

Has anyone printed coupons from home?

3. gokusha

gokusha IL Hall of Fame

Yes you can save as PDF and take printout at home when needed...

TIP: Make sure to print before 1-2hours before you start for shopping , that way we can avoid wasting papers.

4. uma321

uma321 Platinum IL'ite

Shubha,

I do it all the time. I print coupons before my shopping trip. If you print from coupons.com or other coupon websites, make sure your printer is selected as default. Else, it won't print.

For other coupons like costco coupons, as gokusha said, you can print them in PDF.

5. cinderella06

cinderella06 Platinum IL'ite

If you are Costco member use their monthly coupon book. Its more cheaper than what you purchase in regular grocery store, like room fresheners, paper towels, bath towels, cooking oil, sugar and many day to day use things.
    For apparel check their website for coupons and discounts before you go for shopping. Like Jcpenney, Macy's and other apparel stores. If you become a reward member of their stores you will get additional coupons and sometime mail in rebate. Also you will get email notification for sale and coupon if you register with them.
    If you are fond of crafts, get the Michaels app. You will get the coupon to your phone and they accept the smartphone coupons. No need for printout. Just show the coupon in your mobile while checking out.
    If you regularly get coupon flyers to your apartment mail box, see the expiration date, cut and store the coupon for the items you need. Usually the nearby grocery stores will sent you those flyers.

6. shubhasiddharth

Ok I want to know more about printable coupons that are available across sites like replum, coupons etc..I tried printing from redplum, but could not see a barcode in the printed coupon..do you need any coupon printer software for that? Which sites can one look for printable coupons and how to print the coupons? I am not keen on coscto and macys and stuff like that.,

7. shubhasiddharth

Uma
    Could you elaborate how you print coupons? Do you have any coupon printing software enabled that lets you print coupons from home?

8. uma321

uma321 Platinum IL'ite

Shubha,

If you print from coupons.com, smartsource.com, or redplum.com, they do have unique barcodes for each coupon. I'm not sure what you mean by "not showing barcode". Yes, to print coupons from their website, you need to download their software. They are available in their websites already.