IVF Queries and suggestions

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Swatir23, Sep 9, 2011.

1. luckyme

luckyme Silver IL'ite

Swati,

Was good to talk to u...god bless u dear

Sarada

Hope u are absolutely fine now...lots of prayers for ur success

Vini

All the best to u dear...hope gals from blore help u find a good doc

Lalithanivas, maheswari

Lots of prayers n best wishes

Be positive n keep the faith

Lots of prayers for all

2 people like this.
  2. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Sarada,
    Hope the troubles has vanished with the last cycle itself!
    Eat good at this time. Take rest too. All will go well dear. Take care.

Hi Maheswari,
    Hope you have checked with the doc about the reduced periods? Hope it will get resolved soon! Take care.
    Baby dust to all TTC ladies...

3. Swatir23

Swatir23 Gold IL'ite

Hi Vini,
    it is nice to see u bounced back again.:thumbsup
    all the best for your try this time.
    i always remeber you as i guess here on IL we are less who have taken so much treatments and still yet to be successful in holding baby...hope god will see at us some daysurrendersmileyhope so it is just justice delayed not justice denied:exactly:

1 person likes this.
  4. boons

boons Bronze IL'ite

i underwent it in august 2013. mydoc just prescribed antibiotics. for wt ur doc has prescribed this lupride??

I got periods in correct interval after histroscopy which was profuse and lasted for 5 days. i had sub septate uterus and the skin was removed. i could recover after 2 months only and not within 15days like wt my doc said.

5. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Oh, It took 2 months to recover? Hope you are feeling good now.
    Hope the trouble has vanished now. Take care.

Baby dust to all TTC ladies...

6. luckyme

luckyme Silver IL'ite

Hi all,

I m finally onto ivf ...n currently going thru the BCP phase of 10 day before starting the stims in the next cycle..

i had 10days BCP and down reg injection in last cycle too but decided to postpone ivf by another cycle..so I m doing another round of 10 days of BCP in this cycle

After my Down reg injection in last cycle I am experiencing night sweats ...I get up in the night and find myself sweating...sometime I feel that way in the day time too....

since my down regging got extended(due to our decision to postpone)...I m finding it lil uncomfortable with this sweating...m lil irritable too

Did anyone of u (ones who have gone thru ivf) face side effects like these?
    will this go away when the stims start?

If you are going (or planning) thru the ivf cycle, please post here...will be good to get buddies

Lots of baby dust
    god bless

7. maheswaris

maheswaris New IL'ite

For me my periods was long cycle and also having mild spotting after 1 week, all these shud be because of lupride injection.
    Doctor suggested 2 months of this inj, does anyone know howlong it takes for normal periods to start as this with this inj periods will not come.

8. vadapallisudha

vadapallisudha Gold IL'ite

Hi Maheswaris,

I was given antibiotics for a week or so and the periods were pretty normal after that yes it was heavy for 2days but ended as usually by 5th day i have got hysteroscopy an yr and a half before IVF treatment.

Luprid inj for 2m.... didn't u ask ur doc why u r given that inj for such long period.

Luckyme,

Good luck and sincerely wishing this cycle to be fruitful. I havent experienced any side effects during down reg or stimulation period. so wont be able to clear ur doubts. But i remember, my doc always used to ask for changes in my body and moods before and after new dosage or inj. so speak to ur doc reg any physical or emotional changes u experience.

bye!
    sudha

9. ssm014

ssm014 Platinum IL'ite

Hi All

coming to IL after long time...Luckyme good to see your update..wish u all the best for this cycle...Hope u r going to SJ only?

Swati, how r u dear..u r always in my tots ..(and my mom's n Dh's too...they were asking abt u the other day...) How is your DH doing? hope he has recovered fully from the accident injury...

What is Sj's plans for you...I hope his lucky charm works this time too and may God fulfill your wish of holding your LO soon...

You girls are in my tots n prayers too...:)

10. ssm014

ssm014 Platinum IL'ite

Loads of baby dust to all the TTC ladies...!!

2 people like this.