1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

anybody in this situation? unhappily married? why me? why me?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by future37, Dec 3, 2013.

1. chillbreeze

chillbreeze Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Rachaputi—I'm also a great fan of KKHH, DDLJ, KHNH..etc and SRK was my ideal romantic hero. However, that was in school and college days. Thankfully, I realized there is lot of difference between real and reel life and we need to draw the line.

2 people like this.
  2. pm86

pm86 Silver IL'ite

Its your mistake you married when you had no interest. There is no justification for what reasons you married.
    And now it depends on you whether you wanted to save or come out. If you decide to come out then just please be a man atleast now and go for it. But if you want to work out (thats the best case) please talk to her and go for counseling.

1 person likes this.
  3. evelinrony

evelinrony Gold IL'ite

Hi friend,

Ur life has just begun....Communication is very important....talk to her.....very openly...maybe u could arrange for an outdoor trip...We never would get what we dream....but u can make it happen....try to find out how u can make her happy...come to a real world where people dont really sing and be happy... dont think there is any life where everyone is fully satisfied...try to find out the positive side of ur wife...please dont look only for charm of a woman...she may possess a 100 other good qjualities which u wouldnt have even thought of...?..give her more time....need to know more about ur family, age etc...to give better solutionsconsole1

1 person likes this.
  4. heron

heron Platinum IL'ite

i think i missed it out of outrageous emo...give me some chill breeze here..Chillout!

1 person likes this.
  5. fencesitter

fencesitter Platinum IL'ite

unless you share the issues/details, how do you expect anyone here to give any genuine, helpful suggestion?? I am sure many here who give suggestions did not have a customized, tailor made marriage. they must have worked on it and still working on it. So,you need to open and let people know, what are your issues?

1 person likes this.
  6. nemesis

nemesis Platinum IL'ite

He's got enough feedback here. I doubt whether he will 'open up'.

1 person likes this.
  7. padmaja909

padmaja909 Platinum IL'ite

after reading that post i also checked my calender. i thought today must be weekend, and i lost 3 days. :eek:mg:

8. GoldenMist

GoldenMist Silver IL'ite

The thing is you have not come out of the iimaginary world yet.
    I totally agree with Heron and Ruchapati.Stop watching such movies first of all.And a big nooooooooo to all daily soaps which show just arrangements and marriage for whole one year.Then the couple fall in love for another two years and then so on.....(if at all you happen to watch).

The thing is,you can now fall in love with your wife.You people are married officially but still leading an unmarried life.So, marriage is a marriage when you both have feelings for each other.Why don't you begin a new step of falling in love that lady.

Don't you think that you are punishing that poor girl just because your story was not filmy.You can make make it from now.

It is really good that you are a romantic person.Then shower your love on her.Do not wait for anyone else.I do not know much about your wife and her nature but still suggesting you.

Be realistic.Be a hero of your wife.Go and save your marriage.And you ask 'why me'.This totally is a useless question and will only spoil your life.May be you are the luckiest person but you do not know or you do not want to know

9. Keet

Keet Silver IL'ite

Are you physically/medically fit for married life?? Your post is so immature grow up.......

10. cinderella06

cinderella06 Platinum IL'ite

You are just venting, right? or you need feedback?
    or likes are enough?

1 person likes this.