1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

What Movie did you Watch Today????????

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Victoryman, Jan 4, 2009.

1. shantana

shantana Platinum IL'ite

i watched moodar koodam. very relaxing and enjoyable movie and humorous too. in-house hostage drama movie. worth watching.

1 person likes this.
  2. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Pizza 2- Villa

Frankly speaking, it's tiresome to watch this film. It moves at a snail's pace and doesn't really have any exciting moments to look out for. Even the much hyped "horror elements" didn't turn out to be exciting let alone scary to watch.

Ashok Selvan hardly has more than a single expression throughout the film. Its a pity really, for I thought he did exceedingly well in Soodhu Kavvum. Nevertheless, a question to all directors out there. Why do heroes playing the role of a writer have to look like Madhavan of Kannathil Muthammittal??? Come on people, be creative!!

Sanchitha looks refreshing. I liked her here compared to Soodhu Kavvum. I don't know what made Nasser to act in such a small and insignificant role? He hardly made an impact.

Story and narration were just average. Many of the scenes just didn't add up and sounded illogical at the end of the day. And there were too many pressing questions (spoilers ahead):-

1) Why name the film as Pizza 2? It doesn't make sense since both do not have any connection with one another. In fact, the title "Pizza 2" proves to be a drawback to the film as you tend to spend time comparing the original Pizza with Pizza 2.

2) Why did Sanchita went after Ashok in the first place? I mean, if money is her only aim, then why not just seduce a richer, much settled person? To begin with, Ashok doesn't have a job, he's totally broke and he never knew he had a property under his name until he was informed by his father's solicitor. So why would any gold-digging woman go after a person who has practically nothing in his life?

3) The whole "future-predicting" element didn't quite seem so exciting after a while. It's kind of weird that a person actually went through a great length to deal with negatives elements just so that he can predict his future! I mean, a mere prediction ball was not sufficient to do the work??

There are many more question I wanted to ask but I don't think even the director has the answers to them. Nevertheless, for anyone who are interested in watching this film, please do. Who knows? You might end up liking it far more than I did!

1 person likes this.
  3. rmpriya

rmpriya IL Hall of Fame

Me too watched Moodar Koodam .
    OK ok I felt .

1 person likes this.
  4. vathsala30

vathsala30 Platinum IL'ite

i have watched a kannada movie hrudaya haadithu

5. anusha4

anusha4 Senior IL'ite

The illusionist.

1 person likes this.
  6. MaliniHari

MaliniHari Gold IL'ite

perumazhakaalam. an award winner.

2 people like this.
  7. vathsala30

kannada movie karulina kogu

8. vidhyalakshmid

vidhyalakshmid IL Hall of Fame

I watched Jannal oram. Relaxing first half and little twist second half.
    I like Karu Palaniappan movies- Privom sandhippom and another one, I can`t recollect.

1 person likes this.
  9. JustAnotherMom

JustAnotherMom Platinum IL'ite

Aarambam.. Since I'm Thala and Nayan fan, its awesome :D

10. vathsala30

old kannada film hrudaya hadithu ,