1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Motivating or Moti Waiting?

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by satchitananda, Apr 28, 2011.

1. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Hi Dinny,

Do you really need to motivate yourself to lose weight? Or do you need to do it in reverse order - weight yourself down with more food so you can moti-weight yourself some day to lose it all?

Having moti weighted and moti waited so long, I have finally motivated myself to at least control my tongue. But my tents are standing me in very good stead and I have nothing to complain about on that score. :-D

1 person likes this.
  2. Ansuya

Ansuya Platinum IL'ite

Satchitananda, I happen to think well-rounded people give the best hugs! My grandmother would envelop me in a warm, voluminous embrace, all soft sari folds and fragrant flesh (incense and Pond's Vanishing Cream - my grandfather liked to devilishly declare, "Four decades of Pond's Vanishing Cream and she's still here!").

So, I for one am glad you are not all sharp elbows and fashionably-protruding hipbones. What you have described here is far more compatible with the warm, generous, caring person I discern you are from your posts. Stay healthy, but be happy, too ;)

1 person likes this.
  3. sweetypi

sweetypi Platinum IL'ite

Eat and be merry, for tomorrow we may die(t) bie1

1 person likes this.
  4. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

He he he.....
    No motivate myself to keep my mouth shut and not open it at the wrong places....motivate myself to not get excited easily....and lastly motivate myself to motivate myself(does that make any sense?? Nooo naah...dont mind :) )

And i can see you've achieved it.
    So from now you're my gurumaayi...tinggg :biggrin2:

1 person likes this.
  5. satchitananda

Hey Ansuya, nice to see you here. LOL, love your granddad's sense of humour. Well, the company could be sued for misleading brand names. :-D Thanks a lot for the good wishes. :)

6. satchitananda

You bet......and what would all that wasted food do then without us to gobble it all up? :biggrin2:

7. Endlesshope

Endlesshope Platinum IL'ite

Satchi- this put a smile on my face after a long tiring day with my sick baby, thank you :)

1 person likes this.
  8. satchitananda

Thanks endlesshope. :-D

9. Bonjour

Bonjour Bronze IL'ite

Hilarious moti-weighting ( moti-waiting) story...:biglaugh

I'm a big big foodie always eat alot without any fear of gaining weight...I'm naturally slim (inherited skinny gene from my mom)...I'm surrounded by many healthy ppl around me (I never call fat ppl moti, I prefer calling them healthy rather to make it sound normal). They have been pestering me about my dietary plan. My dietary plan is quite simple - eat whatever you wish and my so called dietary plan wont help them in anyway...;-) it only make them envious...:hide:

Last edited: Dec 1, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  10. satchitananda

You are one of those blessed, lucky few in this world around me. You are right. They certainly would be envious if you told them about your diet! :-D Really happy for you. :-D