What happens to Follicle....

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by achedere, Dec 16, 2010.

1. tweenie27

tweenie27 New IL'ite

Hi Anita, I am hoping the same thing happens to me this cycle. I don't have right tube but both ovaries and left tube are fine. I had a mature follicle on the right side, so iui was cancelled for this cycle. We tried only one day on our own, then my hubby had to travel. Hopefully this becomes the successful cycle!!! Praying hard. It's 8 days past ovulation now, and I can't wait to get a blood preg test done. Wondering how long should I wait. I don't have much of the symptoms that women seems to have within 8 days past ovulation! Tht really sometimes disappoints me. When do u think I should go for blood preg test??

2. helpmeangel

helpmeangel Platinum IL'ite

Hi OP,

Sorry to jump in, but I have a really important question too, on the same lines.

I had a follicle of size 26mm and the next day, iui was performed. Unfortunately, I got AF, but it was medium flow, for 3 days or more. But my weight has increased atleast by 2 kgs more than how much I was last month. I am pretty sure, I am not pregnant as I have taken multiple tests and AF's there to prove it.

My question is:does remnants of the huge follicle may still reside in me? If so, will it get flushed out in my next cycle? Or could it be a cyst? If so, what will be the symptoms to know if it is a cyst?

Thanks ladies!

3. tweenie27

tweenie27 New IL'ite

Hi Anita,
    can this really happen.... My situation is exactly same as yours, though no PCOS... After ectopic I just seem to ovulate from right side more.... This time again the same thing. I wonder if I will conceive naturally. Did it really happen to you Anita? U are giving me a lot of hope....and I want to hear it again...