1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Make -Up on everyday basis.

Discussion in 'Cosmetics & Makeups' started by Generous, Apr 21, 2013.

1. angelvoice

angelvoice Gold IL'ite

it depends on the kind you use.... you should use an oil-free one and top it up with compact to keep it matte. Rub an ice cube on face and pat dry before moisturizer.
    You can also use aloevera gel in place of moisturizer...

2. Generous

Generous Bronze IL'ite

Thankyou Angelvoice.
    I try doing this.....

1 person likes this.
  3. beingloved

beingloved Gold IL'ite

I put on moisturizer and Fair & Lovely cream on face and Body lotion on arms and hands.

Then Kajal and i'm done for office..!! :p

But i like to wear good lip colors when going out casually and full make up on functions. Usually foundation, mascara, eye shadow etc

Trying to master the art of putting on eye liner.. hoping to get it right soon :)

4. satin

satin Silver IL'ite

Applying curd to your face everyday after you return from work will give a glow to your face and you will never need makeup at all,just have fruit facial(with real fruits) once or twice a month this is more than enough.

Applying makeup like foundation,powder everyday to your skin will totally ruin your face and so does other creams.I ws using creams and makeup regularly for 3-4 yrs and the my face was so ugly without makeup, it removes the healthy cells in your skin and your skin becomes rough and dark and you have to apply a cream even when you are at home or else you can never look at your face.It took 1 full year for my skin to completely recover and my skin is so soft and healthy,I never use any cream now just kajal,lipstick very rarely and makeup only 1-2 times a year for festivals and functions.I am really really glad that I stopped using makeup.

1 person likes this.
  5. Kera

Kera Gold IL'ite

I have been trying to improve my make up skill by wearking some type of makeup everyday before heading to work: some day bb cream + finishing powder, another day eye make up & another day regular foundation to see how I feel & what look I like.

But I keep rubbing off my eye make up & end of day one eye has more make up than the other :(
    When i put foundation or bb cream, my face feels sufficated by 2pm and I feel the urge to wash it off. Today I had bb cream and just now (3pm at work) I went to bathroom and washed it off. Is that normal?

For those who wear face make up (i.e bb cream or foundation) Do you keep make up all day or do you reapply?

6. peeks

peeks Gold IL'ite

I only used to apply kaajal and lipstick, less is better for the skin.

7. luckyhappy

luckyhappy Senior IL'ite

I don't do a full make-up everyday to office
    i m using Pond's white beauty day cream which is a tinted moisturizer
    then kaajal and a lip blam
    i rarely use the full blown make-up with foundation, compact powder and all..

8. preetarajan

preetarajan Gold IL'ite

Now am using lakme absolute for my face and slightly i dab with compact...really d make up last for more than 10hrs....n it is extremely smooth and very light to spread all over your face...this luks good for party n outing...whenever i use it i feel fresh for the whole day...

9. vineethavan

vineethavan New IL'ite

whenever iam going out i use fair and lovely multivitamine cream..after that any powder...for eyes i use kajal stick pencil..thats all....

10. kusumshona16

kusumshona16 New IL'ite

Hi,

My daily make up will be applying boroline as a mosturizer which makes my face really soft for winter and den apply maybellin BB cream to give a glow to the skin and touch up of maybelline face pack.

Is that fine to for skin.