Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. sarmipsg

sarmipsg Bronze IL'ite

Hello sir,

hope you are doing good.
    My question was my son and husband seem to fall sick very often. Its just a week of happiness and smile and some one falls sick. My son is just an year old. Our nature of work demands us to keep shifting places. We badly want to settle in one place together. You mentioned in your earlier post that my son has shani and a point related to padam. It was not explicit enough for me to understand. Does my husband and son or me have sani ruling now ? If so what should i be doing to reduce the problems.
    My sons:
    name: Prahalad
    Age 1.3 years 20th Aug 2012
    Nakshatram : Uthram
    Place of birth: Chennai
    Time: 4:18AM

My husband's:
    Name: Harish
    Age 26
    DOB: 1st Feb 1987
    Nakshatram: Poratadhi

Myself:
    Name:Sarmishta
    DOB 7th April 1987
    Nakshatram: Poosam
    Place of birth: Kalpakkam

2. jyothishri

jyothishri Silver IL'ite

guruji

I was really surprised to see the reply from u so fast. thanks a lot for going through his horoscope once again and replying

regards

3. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Sarmishta,

Kindly repost your request along with the reply give by me earlier.

Regards.

4. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Jyothishri,

Thank U V M for ur kind reply.

Regards

1 person likes this.
  5. Pragaspathy

Dear Sailaja,

Based on the birth details given by you, the period between Nov 2014 and July, 2015 is supportive for marriage. As the 7th lord Venus, lord of spouse is placed in the 11th house, house of profit, there are every chances that you will marry a partner of rich background.

You can try to be on fast on every Sunday, until your marriage is held; which will be helpful to get married at the earliest.

Regards

6. satya8m

satya8m New IL'ite

Hello Sir,

I was looking reply from you sir not from another astrologer. It was a mistake I posted it in the another thread. Sorry about that sir. You can see I am new member here. I don't know how it happened. So please reconsider. and Check my charts sir. Please. I want answers from you not others. PLease.Sorry about it.

Namaste.

7. sandhya984

sandhya984 New IL'ite

Thank a lot for taking your precious time for replying my query Sir..... Sorry to bother u with one more question..

After coming back from US, we are facing quite lot of monetary loss in our family. We have lost 1.5 lakhs in a business and also i lost my thaali chain(Dono how I lost that (it was not even snatched by anyone)) n many more valuables(Varalakshmi Velli mugam n small velli n gold items). Couldn't able to figure out how they went missing.. Dono whom to doubt.. Let me know if there is any chance of getting my thaali chain baq or is there any parigaram for losing the thaali chain.. Whether is there any chance of monetary state improvement in our life... Below you can see our date, time and place of birth details..

Thank you once again for your time and effort sir..
    Sandhya..

Originally Posted by sandhya984 [​IMG]
    Respected Sir,

My son's age is 2 years 11 months

His D.O.B is 01/01/2011
    Place of birth: Edison, NJ
    Time of Birth: 4:59 PM EST(Eastern Standard Time).
    Nakshatram: Jeshta(Kettai) - 1st padham
    Raasi: Vruchiga Raasi

My Son is always facing health problems since we moved to india(3rd July 2011).. Atleast 2 doctor visits per month.. Predominantly for cold and cough.. We dono what to do.. It would be great if you can advice on this..

My DOB(Mother): 9th october 1984
    Time of Birth: 9:23 pm
    Nakshatra: Revathi
    Raasi : Meenam

My husband's (father): DOB : 29/8/1984
    Time of birth: 10:45 am
    Place of birth: Palnanguppam
    Nakshatram: astham
    raasi: kanni

8. dhivyavikram

dhivyavikram Bronze IL'ite

No sir, first thought of asking you sir. Received the groom details very recently.
    Myself and my husband are looking groom for my sister.
    kindly let me know sir. Then thought of proceeding further.

Please let us know.

Thanks sir.

9. sarmipsg

sarmipsg Bronze IL'ite

Hello sir,

You have asked me to respond with previous predictions. Here they are:

My query

Of late its been that me my son and my husband have been suffering from some ailment or the other. We keep visiting doctor every alternate week due to things like common cold fever etc and my husband also met with an accident.
    What is causing all this ? Could it be because of the house we are in ? Or what can sort it out ? None of the activities go as per plan. My job is at stake with no one to look after my baby. my husband is relocating to mumbai because of work. If we relocate there is no one to take care of the baby.

Your resonse 1:
    All the issues raised by you cannot be studied, based on your son's chart. Also, the charts of the child should not be taken up for study till they attain the age of 12 years. Hence, please never try consult any Astrologer relating to your child till he attains the age of 12 years.

I am not talking anything about your son. However, I am trying to find out the possible reasons for the problems caused to your parents.

According to the birth details furnished by you, your son belongs to Cancer (Katagam) Lagna and his birth star is Uttara Phalguni (Uthram) - Padam 2 and his Rasi is Virgo (Kanni).

In case, if the child is born in Uttara Phalguni - padam, there are chances for trouble to both father and mother; but as your son was born on Uttara Phalguni - Padam 2; this is ruled out.

However, when your child was running Ezharai Sani at the time of his birth, this could be one of the reasons for the sufferings of the parents; because when the Ezharai Sani period is operated, this will cause troubles to the parents only. This period will be over by end of October, 2014. In case, if any or you or both are also suffering from Ezharai Sani or Ashtama Sani or Kenda Sani, this would aggravate the situation further.

Till such time, it is advisable to pray Lord Saneeswarn on every Saturday and/or offering Neeranjanam for Lord Ayyappan, which is good.

If you would like to study further on the problems being faced by you, please repost your request with the birth details of both of you.

After this you have asked me to repost with our DOB and place of birth details.

My response:

hope you are doing good.
    My question was my son and husband seem to fall sick very often. Its just a week of happiness and smile and some one falls sick. My son is just an year old. Our nature of work demands us to keep shifting places. We badly want to settle in one place together. You mentioned in your earlier post that my son has shani and a point related to padam. It was not explicit enough for me to understand. Does my husband and son or me have sani ruling now ? If so what should i be doing to reduce the problems.
    My sons:
    name: Prahalad
    Age 1.3 years 20th Aug 2012
    Nakshatram : Uthram
    Time: 4:18AM

My husband's:
    Name: Harish
    Age 26
    DOB: 1st Feb 1987
    Nakshatram: Poratadhi

Myself:
    Name:Sarmishta
    DOB 7th April 1987
    Nakshatram: Poosam
    Place of birth: Kalpakkam

As my husband came out of his illness its my sons turn now. Even for the past three days my son is affected with severe diarhoea and stomach infection.
    What is the pariharam.? looking forward eagerly for your advice.

10. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Dhivyavikram,

The girl belongs to Gemini sign and the boy belongs to Libra sign, both of them are airy signs; and it is 5th and 9th from each other; which is good;

The girl's Moon sign is Leo, a hot sign and the boy's Moon sign is Aries, which is also a hot sign;which is good. Also, from the girl's Moon sign, the boy's Moon sign is 9th and from the boy, her Moon sign is 5th; which is also extremely good

The girl has the following doshas:

1) She has Saturn, Sun and Mercury, three malefics from her Lagna
    2) 7th lord is retorgrade and has gone to 12th house, which is not good
    3) From Moon sign, she has Rahu in the 7th house and Mars in the 8th house; however, Mars in the 8th house, when the sign happens to be either Sagittarius or Pisces, then there is Mars dosha exception

The boy has the following doshas:

1) The boy has Rahu and Moon (here Moon is malefic) in the 7th house
    2) From Moon sign, the boy has Ketu in the 7th house and Saturn in the 8th house
    3) From Venus, he has Mars in the 7th house from Venus; but aspected by Mercury, which is an exception for Mars dosha. Also, when Mars is in Bhava sandhi, i.e. in between 0 and 01 deg or 29 and 30 deg; then also, it cancels Mars dosha. Here, the boy's Mars is at 29 deg and 22 min, i.e. in Bhava Sandhi.

As the dosha of the boy is high and the doshas between two are balancing, this is good for consideration.

There is no dasa sandhi between two; which is good.

However, the following has to be considered before finalizing

1) The girl's Lagna Lord Mercury and 7th lord Jupiter are 6th and 8th from each other in the rasi chart; whereas in the Navamsa chart, they are in 2nd/12th from each other, which is not good as far as marital harmony - in order to get rid of this problem, it is advisable to look for a chart of a boy having the Lagna Lord and 7th lord are together; which will make the boy to be adjustive.

2) In the case of boy, the Lagna Lord Mars and 7th lord Venus are just opposite in the Navamsa chart; but they are in 6th and 8th from each other;which is not good - this placement is not good for marital harmony of the boy

3) From the girl's Venus sign, i.e. Scorpio, the boy's Venus sign is Gemini, which is 6th and 8th from each other - because is the planet for attachment between two - this is not good

4) From the girl's sun sign, i.e. Sagittarius, the boy's Sun sign is Taurus, which is 6th and 8th from each other - this is not good.

Thus for all planets have to be seen including Lagna

1) From girl's Lagna, the boy's Lagna is 5/9 from each other which is extremely good
    2) From girl's Moon sign, the boy's Moon sign 9/5 from each other which is extremely good
    3) From girl's Venus sign, the boy's venus sign are 6/8 - extremely bad
    4) From girl's Sun sign, the boy's sun sign are 6/8 - extremely bad
    5) From girl's Mars sign, the boy's Mars sign are 4/10 - average
    6) From girl's Mercury sign, the boy's Mercury sign are 1/7 - good
    7) From girl's Jupiter sign, the boy's Jupiter sign are 4/10 - average
    8) From girl's Saturn sign, the boy's Saturn sign are 2/12 - not good
    9) From girl's Rahu/Ketu signs, the boy's Rahu/ketu signs are 3/11 - very good.

Of the above, the 6/8th position of Sun and Venus between two are not good; the former will give ego between two and later may give dis-attachment between.

Hence, based on the above guidelines, you may kindly consult a professional Astrologer and come to a final conclusion.

Regards