July 2012 due club...

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by njsa, Nov 16, 2011.

1. laavie

laavie Gold IL'ite

Hi Ami

How are you doing? and how is your diet going on..
    Krishi is doing great, still struggling to make him sleep at night..keeps talking baby bla all the time....very attracted to remotes , mobile , laptop and cars...other than these he doesn't like anything.
    He wants to drink from a cup..but takes a sip then starts pouring it on the floor and start playing ...
    Nights are terrible as he sleeps early mornings..trying everything possible but we are getting tired and sleepy.
    Found this post, waiting to give a try tonight.

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/toddlers/235334-baby-s-sleeping-button-try.html

2. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Hi Lavie,
    You read my mind, I saw this thread in recent thread section and then i couldnt find it at all.Thanks for posting it here.
    Diet and owrkout going ok ok.Yet have some 6kgs to loose to reach my prepregnancy weight.

3. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Niki also does the same , she pours the water from sippy cup and then plays drawing figures in it!

4. seagreen

seagreen Gold IL'ite

hello everyone,

its been long that i visited last.

archana - many congratulations ! very happy for u n ur family. lots of blessings for the little dude :)

ira is doing super, she has become really handful. she says mama and dada, and points to whatever she wants. still a fussy eater, but its been a lil better.

i stopped breastfeeding at almost 13 months and almost after 2-3 eeks one day i had a sharp pain the chest which just kept coming n going, it was terrible. we waited all night for it to subside but when it didnt go i went to the doc and was sent for an ultrasound. they found a nodule, and was referred to a breast oncologist. i was so scared, it seemed like dont know wat happening. well they did a biopsy and it was nothing but a cyst which they said happens due to hormonal changes. phew!

i am looking for a job now but it doesnt seem to come by that easily.

how is everyone else?

1 person likes this.
  5. AnithaPartha

AnithaPartha IL Hall of Fame

Seagreen,

That is so scary! Good, you came out of it.

6. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Hi Charu,
    Glad its nothing and you are fine now. Niki is a fussy eater too. Everyday I am like creating new recipes to surprise her palate. But she eats well at daycare, may be because she loves to eat with kids. I am planning to continue Bfing till 2years.But she is giving me a real hard time. Evry now and then she needs it for about 10minutes.Which makes my mornings very very hectic. How did you stop it? I have heard we need to put something sour over it so that they will stop. Also did Ira throw any tantrums?

7. Binz85

Binz85 Silver IL'ite

Congrats Archana..So happy for you:)

@Charu..Hope you are doing okay.Best wishes with your job hunting!!

1 person likes this.
  8. Binz85

Binz85 Silver IL'ite

@Laavi and ami

Mine also takes one sip from cup then he put his hand inside it ans start playing with water.Recently he is so much of fond of playing with water..His favourite toy now is bucket and mug lol

9. Binz85

Binz85 Silver IL'ite

hey anyone is pregnant/planning for the second one?

10. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

HiBinz, same with Niki,she loves playing with water. As of now my hands are full with her ;) so not plannig now.