1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Bay area ladies meet here

Discussion in 'Indians in Bay Area' started by Shal, Feb 23, 2006.

1. nami

nami New IL'ite

hi im nami,im from sanjose.can anybody tell me from where v can get black bangles for babies.
    im new to this area,so im really helpless.hope u guys will help me.its for my baby gal.
    thankyou in advance.
    take care.bye

2. Ria2006

Ria2006 Silver IL'ite

Hey Nami,

Just to provide quick reference, you can find anywhere in Indian jwellery stores. I know two
    Fremont - Bombay jwellery store
    Sunnyvale - Manisha jwellery store

Ria

3. Ria2006

Ria2006 Silver IL'ite

Hello friends,

I have painstakingly went through the whole thread of "Bay Area ILs meet here" to find out all ILs in bay area so far.

I am relatively new member IL, I have been in IL since apr 2007. And the journey has enriched my life. Here I am talking about my US stay so far. I have been US for 3 years now. I came on my own work visa. And still working on it. I am married and lvie with my husband. So far no kids. If i have to explain myself is one word, it will be rainbow. A rainbow which only brings hope, happiness and pleasentness.

IL to me is like a second India , close to heart, very near to my being and very core of my personality.
    So that was my brief history in IL and US. I am proposing a bay area meet om March 1 saturday. I am open for change in dates.

We could all meet with our families for lunch. I have few places in mind. Please feel free to suggest more.

Temptations - Mountain view (I can vouch this one, very nice indo-chinese fusion food)
    Amber - Sunnyvale (I am sure many of you would have tried)
    Passage to India - sunnyvale
    Chaat Paradise - Mountain view

Lets get the ball rolling. I have started a thread here also

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/indians-in-bay-area/19695-bay-area-ilite-lets-plan.html

Best Regards,
    ria

4. priyanathan3

priyanathan3 Bronze IL'ite

Hi i m new to this forum! it's really cool! i got to kow abt tis only todai! n i joined immediately! Anyways! i m priya! i live in san jose! i dont hv much frnds around here! i m in h4 rite now! so not much exposure also! it's cool to kow abt u guys! i love to make new frnds! A big "HI" to all u guys!

keep rocking!:clap

5. Ria2006

Ria2006 Silver IL'ite

Hey Priya,

Nice of you to drop a line here. Welcome aboard. I hope you find this site useful adn interesting.

ria

6. pushkala

pushkala New IL'ite

Hi folks ...
    I had joined IL long back.. but been a dormant member... Time has cometh to plunge into Action...
    I m searching for a good driving school.. i m put in Sunnyvale near bharatbazar..

As for Places to visit goes... if u are planning to go to Half moon bay please start by 2:00 pm.. only then u can reach the vista point by sunset.. there has been horrible traffic jams oflate...

7. C_Saratha

C_Saratha Senior IL'ite

hi friends,

My name is saratha. I am living in bay area too. Infact in San Jose. Now previously was living in santa clara.

I am trying to get to know more indians and make friends in and around my place..

Hope u ppl would like me in this forum.
    Can we be friends anyone?

Thanks

8. sirishayakkala

sirishayakkala New IL'ite

Hi all..

Iam sirisha i live in concord california..My house is near by shiva-murugan temple..

9. C_Saratha

C_Saratha Senior IL'ite

hi,
    I think its been too much of hi s and intros..lets move to the next phase.. everything stops with just hi and hello.. when are we gonna momve on to become close??
    by the way for my already introded frends.. i got my permit for driving and my husband took e for a ride(within my community) last night to take away the fear of driving!! it was AWESOME I should say!!
    to the new pals here..Hi..if u browse thru some of our previous hi's and hellos u'll know abt me..
    hey girls..any idea about a good driving school here??
    Planning to join to keep myself occupied in day. please help na...
    thanks

10. vanigooty

vanigooty New IL'ite

Does any body know any good restaurant(both indian and non indian) restaurants in Union city because i do stay there and also still we have not bought the car.