1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Mini parlour in our house-Part 1(First part)

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by BhargaviChakravarthy, Dec 22, 2006.

1. BhargaviChakravarthy

BhargaviChakravarthy Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    I suggest a few tips :idea on utilisation of available items with us which saves time especially for those who don't visit beauty parlours regularly.

1)An instant cosmetic when you are suddenly getting ready for a party or a function.since aplllying cosmetics will not work out timely or we don't feel like applying them due to lack of time.check out if the following idea :idea: works out.If used regularly on alternate durations may yield good results.
    Mix equal amount of honey and lemon juice,apply on face,neck,hands and feet.wash after 10 minutes.You really feel like you have done facial or Bleachng.You can apply this on neck which is tanned due to dust,summer.Lemon and honey are natural cleansers.

2)Preserve orange skin.Allow them to dry and powder them.Mix equal amount ofit,sandalwood powder,rice powder,4 or 5 tablespoon of Milk or curd.(Measurement depends on each one's requirement).Apply on the face and neck.wash after 15 minutes.After washing add 2 teaspoons of lemon juice to half a mug of water and again wash your face with it.

3)Before taking bath apply pure coconut oil,olive oil (either one of them on alternative basis)on the face,neck,hands amd feet(massage the oil on the face using circular movements,Apply the oil in between the fingers) and stay for 10 minutes.Coconut oil and olive oil are supposed to remove dead cells and lighten the skin.
    Note: :confused: Ignore this treatment if you have oily skin.

4) A simple procedure for maintaining hands and feet:
    Pour 2 or 3 tablespoons each of salt,any shampoo,lemon juice on half a bucket of water and insert your hands and feet one by one and wait for five minutes.This removes any dirt in between the fingers and also improves complexion.(Follow this once or twice in a week).

5)Removing hair on top of the lips:
    Take two tablespoons of boiled potato and apply on top of the lips regularly(twice or thrice in week).This produces good results upto some extent.

6)For Black lips:
    Mix two teaspoons each of pomegranate juice,rose water and apply on the lips regularly.Instead of pomegranate juice you can use rose petals(in whichever form ).

7)Before going to bed apply either rose water or castor oil on the eyes.It removes the dark circles around it and extremely helpful for working women.

Bye :wave
    BhargaviChakravarthy

2. slgayatri

slgayatri Bronze IL'ite

Hiii

This is really great.
    U've posted so many beauty tips which are easy to follow.
    Keep them coming.
    Waiting for more......

Gayathri

3. ish_nalini

ish_nalini Senior IL'ite

hi dear,

Ur tips are real worthy, all the things are available at low cost....Natural tips....Thankyou keep sending tips like this...........

4. sanravi_1970

sanravi_1970 Gold IL'ite

this is really an informative post.
    thanks

5. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

thanx

hello,thanx for ur tips...
    also pls tell me to remove hair from hands & legs,homemade tips...with lemon & sugar syrup is useful???
    also my cousin said if v apply the lemon in face,the eyebrows will easily become grey..is it true??

6. selviik

selviik Senior IL'ite

Bhargavi

Thanks for your valuable tips.They r simple and easy to follow.Do post more.:clap :clap

7. prashuek

prashuek New IL'ite

mini parlour in our house

hai u r tips are really worthy and very useful thanks a lot........................

byebye
    prashuek

8. BhargaviChakravarthy

Thanks to all

Hi friends,
    Lots and Lots of Thanks :-D to all who have appreciated :clap me for my tips.I never expected this many appreciations from you all.It really boosts confidence in me.I will try to post many more tips in the future and help you all.
    with Love
    Bhargavichakravarthy

9. BhargaviChakravarthy

Check it out

Dear vijibasker,
    As you have asked "if apply the lemon in face,the eyebrows will easily become grey..is it true??"
    I don't think so as i am applying lemon on my face.I don't find any such effect.Any way i will get it clarified and come back to you later.
    Secondly you have asked some homemade tips to remove hair from hands & legs .I will suggest a tip which is followed by the people of our olden times.I don't know how far it works but my mother keeps telling it is helpful:| atleast to some extent.Check it out.As you said lemon may also be used for that.But applying pure turmeric powder(kasturi manjal) supposed to remove hair on hands and legs.

Note:Turmeric powder is also suggested to remove hair on top of the lips.(as published in many magazines related to women).You may also include this tip in my thread "Mini parlour in our house".

Bye:wave
    Take care
    Bhargavichakravarthy:) .

10. balaallaka

balaallaka New IL'ite

hai barghavi

hai barghavi,
    all the tips r very nice and very easy process too.

thank you for the nice and lovely tips.

have a great day.
    thnaks
    bala