1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

anybody watching "Bade ache lagte hain"

Discussion in 'TV' started by preethignan, Aug 13, 2011.

1. shama146

shama146 Gold IL'ite

Most of these serials starts with a promising plot, but soon loses it's track. they don't have any story. they keep on adding one stuff after another without any meaning or practicality. Serials during the Doordarshan days were much above in quality than the Ekta kapoor's trash.

i really wonder how so many indians are glued to these horrible stuff. I guess the main reason behind this is that most people don't have any better past time options.

2. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

Dear Shama

First of all, I love your tagline. So true and wish we all humans would understand this basic understanding of line.

Coming back to our soaps...Ekta Kapoor is the reigning queen now. All her soaps start well but she makes them so boring that everybody actually forgets the good storyline that it actually came with.

As for the number of Indians glued to these serials, I guess ALMOST all. The rest may have better things to do.

1 person likes this.
  3. shama146

shama146 Gold IL'ite

:thankyou2: RKG

4. meja

meja Gold IL'ite

I agree with you ladies, even the story has become worse, we became so immune that we kept on watching just to pass the time and really, even we know that the story is gong nowhere but it's like it become a practice for the viewers to just watch what you get on your channels.

5. shayanjameel08

shayanjameel08 New IL'ite

I watched his epusode when Juhi says it looks odd that they came here and what if Pihu comes to know that they are following them. Ram says it is nothing odd as they have come to have dinner and looks for Pihu and Mandeep.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2013
  6. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

Have not seen this serial in a looooong time...No regrets!

7. prettydevil

prettydevil Platinum IL'ite

So the story has now stepped a little ahead and now main focus is on the younger generation.

As expected, there is a love triangle going on.

Ram and Priya's daughter, Pihu loves Sammy (their best friend's daughter... dont remember their name) and Sammy falls in love with Suhani, who is just a nurse at Ram's place. Also Khush too falls in love with Suhani.

And after all the love drama, Suhani wants to stay away from Sammy and is acting that she loves Khush, while Pihu is doing all the drama to marry Sammy.... ufff!!!