1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Master cleanse :) loose 20pounds in just 10days...

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by Ishika84, Nov 6, 2013.

1. Ishika84

Ishika84 Silver IL'ite

Hi guys..
    i heard a lot about this diet..master cleanse ....Itz not easy as GM diet...:notthatway:but because of good result I am trying it....if anyone wanna join most welcome.. :) today is 1day for me..feeling bad headache...so in evening I had one normal cup of tea.btt.oooopss...i planed for 10days...hope for the best
    current weight: 73kg..
    goal weight : 63kg..:exactly:
    Here is link for all details
    master cleanse

itz not easy I am on first day and feeling uneasy..Letz see...BCz cayenne pepper is like..u can feel..something burning inside ur stomach & mouth..:bang

Last edited: Nov 6, 2013
    1 person likes this.

2. melon123

melon123 IL Hall of Fame

:eek:mg:10 kgs in 10 days:notthatway:

3 people like this.
  3. simpleMom

simpleMom Gold IL'ite

2 pounds per day. That may not be quite healthy. I request you to not lose 20 pounds in 10 days.

Even though you did not ask, please exercise and eat well-balanced food. You will go from 73 to 53 in few months time.

3 people like this.
  4. kashvya

kashvya Silver IL'ite

Hi Ishika...

I'm no dietician or doctor....but please refrain from any diet that asks you not to eat. I'm a big fan of Rujuta Diwekar and I request you to kindly read her book. You have to eat to keep your metabolism ticking and finally loose fat / weight. Pls don't do such extreme diets. I believe, your headache may be due to lack of eating.

Pls exercise, change over to eating nutritional food and you will loose weight automatically

Last edited: Nov 6, 2013
    2 people like this.
  5. Ishika84

Ishika84 Silver IL'ite

Thanks dear...for concern...but I am not only person who is trying it...u can google so many examples..Itz not easy for me...after 4months I finally decide to give a try..
    thanks a lot...

6. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

exactly how does this work? in a nutshell?

7. Ishika84

Ishika84 Silver IL'ite

here is you answer..:)
    The lemonade diet will detoxify and cleanse your body from years of chronic abuse, and it also works to promote good health in the future.

To get the full cleansing effect it’s best to stay on the lemonade diet for 10 days and it’s always best if you repeat 3 to 4 times a year. If 10 days sounds like more then you can handle don’t worry, even 3 days on the diet can give some amazing results.

Some critics say you’re starving yourself on the lemonade diet – they’re wrong. Like I said earlier it’s not like a typical fast where you’re not taking in any calories to fuel your body. The ingredient in the lemon drink provide you with plenty of vitamins, minerals, and calories so you won’t be putting yourself at risk by depriving your body of the vital things it needs to function.

Here’s how it works…

You’ll drink one glass of lemonade made from the ingredients listed below in the morning and then 6 to 12 more throughout the day when you get hungry. In the morning, you’ll also drink a glass of salt water and at night, you’ll have a cup of Senna tea. How do each of these ingredients work?

Fresh lemon — it is a loosening and cleansing agent, a tonic to the liver, stimulates bile, cleanses the intestine, cures digestive order, aides in the elimination of the bowels, it destroys intestinal worms, eliminates gas. The lemon is high in Vitamin C but it also has A, E, B, Folic Acid, Niacin, and all the necessary minerals.
    Grade B Maple Syrup — protects the heart, boost the immune system. It is an excellent source of manganese and zinc. It’s also your main source of calories.
    Cayenne Pepper — soothes the digestive tract, promotes circulation, relieve gastrointestinal disorders such as cramping. Cayenne is high in Vitamin A, and it also contains Vitamin C, B, K, manganese, and dietary fiber.
    Water — reduces hunger, flushes toxins out of the body. Make sure you use filtered water because tap water is filled with chemicals and other waste that will sabotage your detoxing efforts. This is the water filter I use
    Saltwater — works as a laxative from the top of the plumbing down. It thoroughly cleanses the digestive track and the salt scrubs the intestine walls. It will kick in 30 to 60 minutes after you drink it.
    Senna Tea or Other Laxative Tea — will help the bowels to eliminate.
    Combined these ingredients not only cleanse your digestive tract, they will also remove toxins and mucous from your body, cleanse the kidneys, cleanse the glands and the body’s cells, relieve pressure and irritation from the arteries, nerves, and blood vessels, and create healthy blood.

You may experience detox symptoms that will last at least until the majority of toxins are removed. Cravings, tiredness, irritability, hot bowel movements and headache can happen. They will shall pass, so don’t be too alarmed.

Over the years your body has been exposed to all kinds of toxins — pesticides sprayed on your food, chlorine in the drinking water, hormones and antibiotics in the meat, pollution in the air we breathe, chemicals in the soaps and lotions we use, and the list could go on. Our body does it’s best to rid the body of these toxins but over time it simply cannot keep up and without detoxifying these toxins can lead to cancer, heart disease, arthritis, excess weight and even obesity, mental fugue, a weak immune system, and the list goes on.

Detoxifying with the lemonade diet gives your body a new lease on life. You’ll feel younger, and healthier. You’ll be more energized, and you are at less risk of serious illness.

8. Ishika84

Ishika84 Silver IL'ite

Day two...no-headache today..planing to drink 10glass lemonade today...feeling hot from inside..
    for DH I made aalu-parantha with curd... Oh! 14more days to go...

9. reh

reh Platinum IL'ite

Hi Ishika

What you are doing is cleansing and not dieting ..
    By doing cleansing You will lose weight and 75% will be gained back in a week.

few months back I read a book by Rujutha . It is a wonderful book. I am following the 6 meal plan and it really works and believe me I am active and eating healthy and same time losing weight as well.

I am not demotivating you . Cleansing is good for body( if done for 1 or 2 days ) to remove toxic elements and not for permanent weight loss.

This is my opinion .

6 people like this.
  10. Ishika84

Ishika84 Silver IL'ite

U r right Itz cleansing not dieting...Itz like fruit fast but with lemons only...

Attached Files: