1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Need advice about a friend who thinks I am a single

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by ARCHNA, Feb 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sunshine789

sunshine789 Senior IL'ite

Um, you are afraid to lose him? what about your husband? Are you afraid to lose your husband? If you are married, then why are you chatting online with guys, telling them that you are single and exchanging pictures?

If you tell him that you are married, he will definitely think less of you, he may tell your husband or cause other problems for you, so I would not recommend that. He will probably most definitely not want to remain your friend ( do you even consider how your husband would feel about you being friends with this guy?) And he would probably not want a relationship with someone who is dishonest and may cheat online again.

Well, you need to consider if you want to remain married to your husband or not. If you do want to remain married, then you need to simply cut this guy out of your life and not look back. My advice would be to tell him that you are going to get married and therefore it is no longer appropriate to continue being his friend, and then cut off all contact. Then look at your marriage and yourself and think about other ways that you can be happy other than going online for male attention......

2. justanothergirl

justanothergirl IL Hall of Fame

Old thread 2006

3 people like this.
  3. subbi

subbi New IL'ite

hello archana
    You seemed to be bored, Divert your self to a good interesting hobby and spend the

money usefully . it will help you. why spoil a good family life for an unknown person?
    usha

4. nemesis

nemesis Platinum IL'ite

Attached Files:

4 people like this.
  5. malathi0874

malathi0874 Silver IL'ite

hi friend,
    you are married one and you are having a good husband. so make a full stop to all this. thats good to your married life.

6. Radhai

Radhai Platinum IL'ite

holy crap, I just realized people don't give a damn to posts that did not make it to the 1st half of the page!!

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.