2013 :: Yearlong SaiSatcharitra Parayan

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Saisakthi, Dec 24, 2012.

1. sravanitenali

sravanitenali IL Hall of Fame

Dear Saishakthi akka,

I confirm that i will be doing parayan of Chapter-07 on Thursday...

OM SAI RAM
    OM SAI RAM
    OM SAI RAM

2. hs2009

hs2009 Silver IL'ite

I confirm I will be reading allocated Chapter 4 for this week.

Om Sai Ram.

3. sidvidu

sidvidu Silver IL'ite

Dear Saishakthi sister,
    I confirm that I will do the parayanam of chapter 26 ths Thursday.
    Sairam
    Vidya.

4. SaiBhakht

SaiBhakht Silver IL'ite

OM SAI RAM to my extended SAI Family,

First of all I would like to thank You Baba for blessing me and my family with a daughter. Thank SaiSakthi sister for announcing the arrival of Sai ki Beti.

Yes dear all I am blessed with a Baby girl on October 25th.

Having a baby was a mere wish somewhere back of my mind when I started participating in the yearlong Parayan. I was not sure if I am fortunate enough to be blessed to enjoy motherhood again. Although I never spoke of my wish with SaiSakthi sister, I can never forget that day when SaiSakthi sister said "May your house be filled with the laughter of a LO soon". That then was a message from Baba that he will bless me soon. Then wishing to have a daughter was another wish which baba heard and fulfilled. We were so thrilled the day we found out that we are blessed with a daughter.
    My pregnancy was difficult due to that fact that I have Diabetes during pregnancy. But baba was present at every nook and corner to encourage me and bless me with a healthy pregnancy. There were things that kept me awake at night but next moment thinking about baba would make me feel confident again.
    Even when it was time to deliver my doctor went out for a week. I was not sure if LO would wait before the doctor comes back. Everyone around me was telling me that I will have an early baby but with baba's blessings the baby arrived only the day when my doctor was back.

I cannot thank baba enough for everything and at the same time SaiSakthi sister and all my sisters who were together in this yearlong Parayan. I would like to come back in december for reading the chapters I missed. I saw few posts mentioning that.

Also special thanks to LuckWaves sister for reading chapters on my behalf. May the waves of luck reach her very soon and she is blessed by Baba.

Baba please bless all TTC sisters very soon to hold their Lo's. Please bless other sisters as well with their prayers. This yearlong Parayan has been such a blessing in all of our lives and year 2013 will be always so special in my life.

With baba's blessings and strength hope to join you sisters soon in December.

OM SAI RAM

15 people like this.
  5. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

CONGRATS!!! Oh Baba really your timing is great, I just dropped in for something else, not knowing that you have sent me to read Saibhakth Sister's message of Joy and happiness that is being shared at IL Extended family.

Yes!!! it is still green in memory when saibhakht Sister was to share some attachments but could not do so as she needed to reach 50 posts, that was my first interaction with her.

Thank you Sayee, yet another prayer of mine answered for Saibhakth sisters easy and safe delivery, Pranams at thy feet for answering all my prayers and thoughts for myself and our Sayee family members.

Sister, Enjoy your motherhood, I miss you, Be back in December to complete your skipped Chapters and fulfill the essence of the Yearlong Parayan.

May Baba bless everyone who has been with us in the Yearlong Parayan, Please pray for sisters in TTC these Nov weeks which has been taken as Special Prayers.

Sai ki Beti ko Hamara Kisses our love dein, Thank you, SAIRAM

6 people like this.
  6. easy

easy Gold IL'ite

will complete chapter 20 this week as per tracker. Omsairam

7. radhaparth2000

radhaparth2000 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Saisakti Sis,

I confirm that I will do chapter 32 parayanam tomorrow. COngratulations!! Saibhakt :)

1 person likes this.
  8. Muthuraji

Muthuraji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Saibhakt sister,

Congratulations and happy to note that you are blessed with a daughter.

1 person likes this.
  9. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Saibhakt sister

Om Sairam.

Congratulations! May Sai bless you & your LO and your family in abundance.

Enjoy your motherhood.

Sri Padarajam Saranam Prapadheye

1 person likes this.
  10. racr

racr Platinum IL'ite

Dear Saibhakt sister,
    Many many hearty congratulations to you and family! Lots of love and blessings to the little pari! May Baba's choicest blessings be showered on her.
    Jai Sai Ram!

1 person likes this.