1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

hair care weekly routine

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by hopendreams, Sep 19, 2013.

1. hopendreams

hopendreams New IL'ite

Hi all, I'm from north india. But currently i'm studying in college in west bengal. It's been 2 years and i'm suffering from severe hairloss due to humid weather and sweating and all. I've been told that humid weather is the best for hair growth and i see my south indian and bengali friends here have gorgeous long and healthy hair. So, i think my hair fall is due to me not able to adjust in this different weather. that's why i wanted to know how south indian girls take care of their hair? If they apply oil daily then, is it only on length of hair or scalp? and also they wash hair daily, so they do that with water only? please if you can. then give as much detailed explanation as you could. I'm literally at the point, where i'd do anything to stop my hair fall. I don't have any qualms with going to college with oily hair everyday, if people don't like, they can shut their eyes, i just want to save my hair!! :)

2. hopendreams

hopendreams New IL'ite

after trying so many things, i've gone all organic now. I'm using "khadi tulsi hair growth oil" and Khadi's shampoo and conditioner also. I don't know what I'm doing wrong? Me and roommates are experiencing such drastic hair fall, I'm thinking I'm going bald!!! atleast then i wouldn't have nightmares of it then.

3. Ishika84

Ishika84 Silver IL'ite

Try onion juice....I'm suffering from same problem...so much hair fall..
    I am using
    1)onion juice+olive oil apply it and leave for 2 hrs then wash with shampoo(once in a month)
    2) hot oil massage (once in a week)
    3) hina+egg (once in a month)
    4) hair fall shampoo+conditioner (m using panteen)
    now I can feel 50% improvement
    so try to maintain a healthy routine for your hair to stop hair fall...
    good luck..

4. polymorphic

polymorphic Platinum IL'ite

Is you hair breaking in the middle? (this happens to me a lot due to dryness from blow-drying and occasional flat-ironing). If it is falling from root, then it must be the water, nutrition. Try some iron,vit supplements. I feel castor oil when mixed with coconut oil is good for hair regrowth. Oil your hair scalp and remember to wash the oil completely from your hair. Oil is just for maintaining mositure, you can apply a little if your hair is very dry after your hair is dry to avoid breakage and tangling.

5. hopendreams

hopendreams New IL'ite

hey,thanks a ton.. and seeing you are having some results, gave me some much needed confidence :)
    i can manage hot oil massage, but i can't do the onion juice, i think. :'( i'm living in hostel right now, and don't have anything like blender etc. that's why can't make onion or garlic or ginger juice!!! and they are the best remedies for hair fall.
    maybe i should start eating lots and lots of onions, wat say?...hehehe

6. hopendreams

hopendreams New IL'ite

no, i don't have any breakage problem, its hair fall, :( . i actually don't even use any form of heat. but i think, you are right, it must be nutrition, because obviously mess food sucks...big time!!

7. lakshmi012

lakshmi012 New IL'ite

Olive oil is also good for hair grouth