1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Big Boss Saath-Saath Season 7

Discussion in 'TV' started by sweety17, Oct 17, 2013.

1. TheBeliever

TheBeliever Silver IL'ite

no she is not leaving..She will be back with her sissy

2. Padmash

Padmash Platinum IL'ite

today's episode will be interesting..

1 person likes this.
  3. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

Ladies, you know what...Kushal's ex girlfren Candy has already entered the house. Inside Kushal is moving close with Gauhar. And now the interesting twist is, Kushal's current,long time and live in girl fren Elena is going to enter the house.

This big boss is concentrating on couples and their relationships. It was rumored that Pratyusha's ex boy fren too is going to enter the house as a wild card contestant. It is going to get mad inside the house.

Wonder how Kushal is gonna cope with all 3 ladies...PHEW!!:confused2:

4. Msvirgo

Msvirgo New IL'ite

yes eagerly waiting for tonight's episode.......

@Sweety17, that means kushal will be back is it????? poor andy, i like this guy

5. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

Ofcourse Kushal will be brought back to the house. With his ex and current flames in the house,BB would need more drama and that would happen with Kushal around.And his time being flame-Gauhar too is in the house. How very interesting!!

He is going to show hell of an attitude and temper with all 3 ladies around him...laugh1smiley

I feel Elli is a waste in the house.Already they are not giving her much coverage,but just coz Salman supports her she is still in the house.She is boring also.It would be nice if she's evicted;nothing interesting in watching these foreign models.:exactly:

1 person likes this.
  6. Padmash

Padmash Platinum IL'ite

I doubt kushal is coming back.. he broke the rule of house and is punished.. i guess gauhar is coming back.. whatever.. now it is going to be very very interesting.. Elli is real waste of course.

7. lucky2

lucky2 Platinum IL'ite

big boss is going to be quite intrsting now..gauhar came back and i wish kushal to get back jus to watch how he handles gauhar and candy

8. Padmash

Padmash Platinum IL'ite

I dont want Kushal to come back.. i want Andy to enter the main house soon. If Kushal comes,he will hide behind gauhar and gauhar will soothe her with words and make him comfortable for the candy matter. Now the real game will start.

9. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

Getting Kushal's girls in the show without him around is not what i think is being planned.Definitely Kushal will be brought back.

I think what Andy did with Gauhar was atrocious.Waving a women's lingerie around on the national television is just so embarrassing.It is not done.What is use of saying "SORRY" after doing such a cheap act.Same goes with Armaan,he fell at Kamya's feet asking for forgiveness.These guys don't have a spine.They are so disgusting.

Kushal was right in standing up for Gauhar.Which man in their right mind would let people abuse his girl/fren/sister?

Andy talked and did rubbish,but he was not reprimanded by BB,instead Andy made a huge deal that Kushal charged at him-calling body guards and all!!

This season is so UNFAIR!!

10. meja

meja Gold IL'ite

Gauhar is back on BigBoss after her dramatic walk out with Kushal. A source says, "According too the contract, Gauhar had to pay the channel Rs50 Lakh if she leaves the show. And Gauhar decided it's best to return rather than cough up the cash. Rumor is Gauhar's sister Nigaar might join her in the upcoming episodes.