1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Big Boss Saath-Saath Season 7

Discussion in 'TV' started by sweety17, Oct 17, 2013.

1. Padmash

Padmash Platinum IL'ite

Yes time pass and also to know varities of personalites, human traits.. Sangram is definitely chhupa rustam he is being extra cautious.

2. Msvirgo

Msvirgo New IL'ite

I choked up while watching Asif's Audio-visual in the last in yesterday's episode.. poor guy... good that salman reprimanded kushal,gauhar and partyusha...they needed some dose from salman!!!

3. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

I have started to dislike Kushal so much. He is so damn immature.But anyways people are all thinking that winning this show will give their careers a push. But i doubt it. None of the earlier season's winners are anywhere. Its just the money that matters at the end.

Yes it was nice watching Salman bash up Kushal.He is so airy about himself and thinks he is a superstar.Even Pratyusha has that air about her.Playing Anandi for a while got into her head. Silly people :bang

Read that Salman was so upset about Kushal's behavior that he was quoted saying that this would be his last season for hosting BB.

4. Padmash

Padmash Platinum IL'ite

yesterday's episode was so hopeless.. they voted out Andy for eviction.. if Andy goes one of the moest strong player will leave.. i guess big boss will send him to secret room.... they may not send Andy so early.. any guesses.

5. spandana7

spandana7 Senior IL'ite

Hello
    Secret room already has candy and Ezaj and as they told in the episode there are 5 beds there so surely Andy is going inside the secret room and soon 2 other will follow .
    it would be interesting to see how Kushal will react infront of his ex GF candy .

Big boss is highly influence by Salman Khan ...half of the contestant are referred by salman (Hazel , Elli ,Rajat ...) .As Tanisha belongs to Salman 's good friend Ajay 's family ...BB edits those sections where she told bad things abt kushal ............this year salman is not fair at all .........look at the way he is talking to Gauhar and on the other hand lecturing kushal abt how to talk to women .

I also agree that what Kushal says was not decent at all and it was good for salman to scold him but why he never ask what Tanisha is doing in smoking area with Armaan ......the girl keep on saying bad things abt everybody in the house yet salman supports her ....not fair salman ......as a salman fan i m really disappointed.

6. Msvirgo

Msvirgo New IL'ite

Even I feel Andy will be sent to secret room.
    After salman's bashings I too thought that salman was biased. Infact everyone all over the social media thought ke he was biased. Salman tweeted immediately that "You see one hour, I see the whole deal. Guess some of you guys may not react when someone speaks to your family's female members or women in that manner. But I do and most of us men and women stand up against men who run them down,"
    so guess there was some nasty fight which was edited...

One warning to tanisha frm salman about 84 cameras set her right....

7. Padmash

Padmash Platinum IL'ite

I didnt knew many contestants were referred by salman.... i knew about Hazel keech.. rest no idea.. hahaha Candy is kushal's ex girlfriend wow.. this is tadka.. they wont sent 5 members at a time.. i feel they will send candy and other khan guy inside.. then they evict Andy and send him to secret room..like now nobody knows about candy and khan in secret room.. noone will know abt Andy being in secret room.. this is what i feel...

8. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

The entire social media is talking about Salman being very unfair to the other contestants and favouring Tanisha a lot.I definitely do not think Tanisha is any less,Salman gave her a warning about the 84 cameras and she is telling Armaan to maintain distance.She doesn't even have a grip on herself.

She was making statements on Saturday to Kushal indirectly like-"remember this is only a game and once evicted we have to go back to our real lives".She can as well apply this to herself first.

Salman is being very very partial. Not fair to other contestants.He never talks about her at all.And when Pratyusha was talking last week,Salman just cut the conversation saying "its not worth it". Extremely rude!!

9. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

10. Padmash

Padmash Platinum IL'ite

better they both leave.. gauhar is a player but if she really follows kushal like this then i guess she is most foolish.