1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

girls , please give me ideas

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by gurpreetsingh, Oct 23, 2013.

1. guesshoo

guesshoo IL Hall of Fame

Hi dear,

Just don't engage with them when they start a drama. For whatever reason when they start shouting, act like they don't exist, roll your eyes, go in your room and lock the door. Come out in half hour. If they restart, you can calmly say, you'd like some peace and quiet; would they calm down and then talk properly to you?

2. ppriya182010

ppriya182010 Gold IL'ite

Gurpreet, this is the time you should be happy and peaceful. But everyone will take this as some opportunity to show their true colors. It happened during my pregnancy, DH and inlaws competed to make my life miserable. This is what they do, the most insensible ppl.

But what I didnt do was IGNORE. When I think back, it was me who let them to make my life miserable. You take charge. Let them come, cook, clean, do household chores. You talk to them minimally and keep urself occupied with books,training courses,yoga,walks,neighbors, whatever will make you happy.

3. sumalynux

sumalynux IL Hall of Fame

I still feel Maid is best idea...

North indian cook cant cook rice items ?

4. sunshine1970

sunshine1970 Gold IL'ite

Hi you can't have it both ways where you are asking MIL for help then worried of outcome. You should just manage on your own and with maids, stop the drama before it starts. Otherwise if you want her to come then the suggestions you have are good ones and just be prepared to ignore her.

5. gurpreetsingh

gurpreetsingh Gold IL'ite

Hi ,
    I cannot ask my neighbour as she has a very very naughty kid .. Also I tried for cook .. but not getting one ..
    I am getting prepared to facing them ..ll update in forum if I am in trouble