1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Husband dont help!

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by deepika9594, Oct 22, 2013.

1. deepika9594

deepika9594 New IL'ite

I had a marriage I well qualified and working in a good company and My Husband is Sweeper and not from my caste but never felt bad for this my parent was against this marriage but somehow I convince them we got married in 2008 as I said my husband is sweeper(Cleaner ) he is suppose to go at work at 6.00 just for present come back and he again go back at 11.00 do his cleaning jib in half and hour and than he is completely free in his free time he full day do gambling (playing card)and just lying in bed and watching and doing nothing
    and on the other hand I get up at 4.00 am in the morning do cooking cleaning household work take my son to my parents home which is in distance of 15 km. my son is good in weight to hold him and walk + 3floor clamming is realy tiring than going to office while coming back again I pick up my son and go back to home to house hold work and all like this my day goes .
    On the other hand my husband is not doing anything even he is not financially supporting us . If I force him to go and pick up my son he will do it for a day and then he will say if you have so much problem in dropping and pickuping him then let him be here I will take care if I do that he will give my son to neighbor and start gambling and roming with his friend I don’t want to screw up my son in this Pls suggest what to do
    My day is very tiring and hectic I am just want to know do this man loves me do he care for me .

2. sumanrathi

sumanrathi IL Hall of Fame

First of all you have selected worng choice in your life. Sorry to say...
    Anyway past is past let us try to motivate him

Talk with him politely and make him understand the real life. try to involve him in some other business or some other job make him engage for at least 12 hours in a day. This kind of wasting time will end up with heavy dammage in his character and may have chance of falling in bad activities.

talk with him politely softly and try to change his character gradually

2 people like this.
  3. GodIsOne

GodIsOne Gold IL'ite

I am really sorry to say this but I think he is just taking advantage of the good fortune he has come into.

Do you think you can go and stay with your parents for a while? Taking a break might help him realize. It might even put a fear in him to behave. You are at advantage here girl. Wake up and make him respect all that you are doing for the family.

4 people like this.
  4. deepika9594

deepika9594 New IL'ite

Dear All,

My Husband is getting worst day by day even he has stop going to work pls reply

5. JigsSM

JigsSM Silver IL'ite

There are many counselors available in Mumbai for middle class people who offer counseling at no cost. I think he really needs some medical attention. He is that kind of men who thinks women are always meant to be below their shoes. He doesn't deserves respect at all. But though now that he is your H, I think take time to talk to him about yourself and your son's future, see what are his views. You cannot be like this whole your life. Most of we women make mistake by taking whole responsibility on our head and so men are also free to do what they want. It should be mutually agreed and work should be shared. I really feel bad for you because you will have to struggle a lot for getting his attention. Take proper decision or else it will affect your health in long term if you keep on taking so much stress.

1 person likes this.
  6. aabcii

aabcii Gold IL'ite

a life is not on the shoulder of women alone .. both men and women has to bear the pain and support then only it will be able to move ahead ..its not a one person task and responsibility should be shared and respected to move ahead ...

1 person likes this.
  7. deepika9594

deepika9594 New IL'ite

Thanks for your reply can you suggest couselor in mumbai

8. Harini73

Harini73 Platinum IL'ite

Hi Deepika,

Taking him to Counselor is one part.But I think he is taking you for granted.Like one of IL ites suggested,If possible go and stay with your parents and stop taking all the responsibilities in your shoulder.

Give him some responsibilities like paying rent and buying provision can be made his responsibilities.Let him know that you will not tolerate his lazy life style.Don't give him any money.
    Take stack of your life immediately before your child grow up.

1 person likes this.
  9. beingloved

beingloved Gold IL'ite

Stop giving him any money or supporting his needs financially. He should take responsibility of his family!

10. JigsSM

JigsSM Silver IL'ite

Best is to just asking someone around you in your area. Or you can also contact municipality office in your area. Or go to some near by government Hospital which will get your more contacts.