Ectopic pregnancy

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by paptirujvam, Jul 9, 2013.

1. mpreethi271

mpreethi271 Senior IL'ite

Dear Reshma,

Sorry for you. Don't worry dear. We will put our prayers together to Lord. He will definetely answer you. This time you will get a positive result to bring home bundles of joy and happiness

2. skmeera

skmeera Silver IL'ite

Dear. Reshma,
    I have been through this and much relate to you.S ailing in the same boat .there are many who have been blessed following ectopic. One tube would do...following a surgery it is quite common to have some discomfort like pain etc.and you will be even more conscious about your body ,and many a time we assume a lot of things . Anyways get ur pain checked with a doctor , to clear out things.....good luck .

3. reshma11

reshma11 New IL'ite

thank you so much preethi. when i hear positive things it really feels good and give more hope tysm dear again <3 i always pray to god take care of pregnant woman so she delivers healthy baby and also help people like me to have healthy pregnancy.

4. janbornchild

janbornchild Silver IL'ite

Dear Reshma,

It was painful to read your post, but I marvel at your positive tone...this is so rare in people, especially after going through so many losses. Your positive attitude and faith in God will surely not go unnoticed. After reading your post I prayed to God that you will soon have a successful pregnancy and hold your baby in your arms. You really deserve it. I am 1000% sure that you will soon be blessed with a beautiful baby who brings you and your DH lots of joy. Do update us when you have good news :thumbsup

5. golumolu

golumolu Silver IL'ite

HI

I too had an ectopic pregnancy. My doctor put me on MTX and after a wait for 3 cycles i conceived 3rd time. My 1st pregnancy was a miscarriage, 2nd ectopic and 3rd was a normal delivery. I delivered my beautiful DD on Jan,2012.

After ectopic my doctor suggested me some test which checks your tube for blockages but i didnt go for any test and started trying after 2nd cycle and to my surprise i conceived in the 3rd cycle and that too from same tube where earlier there was an ectopic detected. So dear dont loose hope, be strong and keep trying. You will get your bundle of joy very soon.

6. reshma11

reshma11 New IL'ite

hi dear,

i m really sorry about u hunni but lets think something best is waiting for us all. i m flying to india tomorrow for vacation and going to check there my problem yes true i think all day different different things about body and thinking go soemthing in last stage too i will keep you in my prayers and god bless u healthy cutie baby, tc sweetie

7. reshma11

reshma11 New IL'ite

hello dear

really thank you so much for your prayer.ur words really mean to me and gives more positive vibes thank you so much dear i will update here regularly whats going on. tc and gd hugssssssss.

8. reshma11

reshma11 New IL'ite

hello dear,
    congratulations dear and god bless your baby healthy wealthy life.i m also going to do some tests and we trying since 5 months but nothing working. earlier 3 times i conceived withing 1 or 2 cycles but 2 miscarried and 1 ectopic.after this ectopic i find problems in conceiving.lets see what happen next.i will post my updates here tc hunni

9. adinil

adinil Silver IL'ite

Keep faith in god dear...you will get the best
    My prayers are with you..all the best and keep updated

10. SuccessMinded

SuccessMinded Gold IL'ite

Hi, i also had ectopic in past. I didn't lose my tube, the only symptom I had was continuous bleeding and HCG not doubling.. but increasing slowly.
    I was the one that Zainab was referring to, I was in the nov due date club last year and am expecting another one now..
    I had first pregnancy - ectopic, actually, I had a major abdominal surgery for it, to remove it, no medications.
    Second pregnancy was anencephaly - where baby was not developing normally
    and third was healthy, which is my baby.
    Now my 4th one.. is also a healthy one.
    Keep faith in God, everything will be ok.

DEZZYCOLORADO and skyinsc like this.