1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

he is a tolerable husband?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by flower73, Oct 15, 2013.

1. shama146

shama146 Gold IL'ite

2. sadwife

sadwife Gold IL'ite

He crying? CROCODILE TEARS!! Divorce him. Don't buy any of his stories and sorries.

3. suchitrakumar

suchitrakumar Senior IL'ite

Don't waste your life for the sake of this man he is just using you that is very clear. One should feel secured in a married life and not scared. If you have a job in your country why don't you leave him and go there now let him feel your absence. Don't take any decision now just be free for time being. Be bold you deserve better.

4. flower73

flower73 Junior IL'ite

Desilady,
    I have also learnt it now, after so much of pain. His words against me were like knife in my soul. He was always saying that he could got married a beautiful indian lady but he did the big mistake to marry me. I convinced me during our 4 years relationship that I am a bad person, a bad wife.
    Thank you so much for sharing your experience with me

5. flower73

flower73 Junior IL'ite

Thank you everybody for your support.
    I appreciate it very much.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2013
  6. flower73

flower73 Junior IL'ite

Sorry,
    if I am writing again. I need to talk and I am alone at the moment. I left the house where I spent 6 years of my life. I loved that house. When I moved in I was so in love, so happy. He promised so many "big" things: a peaceful life, a lovely baby, nice moments to spend together. I know every small stone of that house. I had nice moments in that house. Before marriage I was the queen of his hurt and slowly slowly I become the his biggest mistake.
    Today he has sent my 2000 sms, he called many times. I didn't take the phone. He thinks that I am wrong and that I am destroying two lives, that he will change that I am his life. I don't want to suffer any more! Somebody who loves you don't tell you that you are a big mistake, doesn't throw things on the floor, doesn't get angry if doesn't like the dinner, doesn't consider having a baby with you a mistake. For my mental peace I want to stay alone!