1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Keeping the Romance Alive!

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by RiddhimaT, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

how embarrassing!! scared.gif why did you not make sure in the night itself that he found the rose and letter?!?

2. heron

heron Platinum IL'ite

With all the difficult pregnancy and preterm baby we had no time for baking muffins in the bedroom :) since almost 9 months, but we both although arranged marriage have matched thoughts(almost).

I always care about him and never want to hurt him in anyway, he is same. We talk about all things, things we don't tell to anyone, things which are deep inside us... I feel very secured and romantic and I can see its same for him too, although sometimes he complains on the above matter..:)...so far so good . Thank god! *crossing fingers*

3. Vidhya84

Vidhya84 Senior IL'ite

Oh Pia.. that is soo sad :(

4. meja

meja Gold IL'ite

There are times that my hubby would remind me and narrate the story again and again of some funny embarrassing moments of my life and I will pinch him physically and keep on pinching him everywhere his body till he rolls out laughing in our bed. I love those times. :)
    he knows well that I don't want to be made fun of old funny moments...but then to make me laugh he would keep on teasing me romantically.
    Another thing I think that my man loves is when I would hug him unexpectedly - so this keeps the romance alive.

5. rangayu

rangayu New IL'ite

before sleep, gentle hug and kiss on cheeks. warmth of being near is wonderful feeling like near to my mom.

2 people like this.
  6. luckysangeetha

luckysangeetha Gold IL'ite

No matter what time he comes from office I wait for him to hug him after he comes from office and talk for half an hour and make fun of him and irritate him sometimes (he he )and a bigggg kisssss!!!!!:kiss and say him Love you!!! and a good night will complete my day

3 people like this.
  7. KOTACKCHANDRU

KOTACKCHANDRU New IL'ite

hi madem if u wish in life insurance

8. BuviVishal

BuviVishal Gold IL'ite

we are arranged marriage now 2 years gone.. dh wont express that much. before dd born i kissed him and hug him often but after dd born i didnt do tht since six months i was live in mom place for delivery.. now i cane to mil place.. these days he is reaching home very late. since dd making me busy with her unable to show my love. how you ppls are maintaining romance.. great..

9. BuviVishal

BuviVishal Gold IL'ite

10. suchitrakumar

suchitrakumar Senior IL'ite

Hi Buvi
    Distance is not a hurdle to show your love though u have little daughter u can give some of your time to your husband who should be ur first kid. Ur DH would have been missing ur hugs and kisses obviously first surprise him with a warm and big hug today. If u can keep yourself awake for your DD and why not for your DH. All the best friend.

1 person likes this.