Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mr. Dhruvan,

I hv quite number of requests concerning the progeny is pending quite for a long time. Hence, please repost your request along with the nearest town or District HQs of the birth places, after a fortnight.

Regards.

2. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Nupur,

You hv already posted your request in a similar astrological forum and got the reply and you may continue to post further requests in the same forum.

Regards.

3. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Priya14Raj,

Your friend belongs to Libra Ascdt and her 10th house, house of profession is Cancer, owned by Moon, who has gone to 8th house. In such cases, there are chances in break in profession; however, she may be able to gain the loss, if any, because the from the 10th house, the 10th lord Moon is placed in the 11th house, house of profit.

In her chart, as the Saturn, the significator of profession is followed by Ketu, she should be cautious before leaving/resigning any job; because sometime, it may be difficult to get re-employed. Hence, instead of resigning the job, she may better try to apply for leave and take rest.

Regards

4. akshi123

akshi123 New IL'ite

Dear Sir ,
    please advise me is there will be any change in my life in near future ,my husband is planning to move to new country ,is he will be leaving us ? or will there be a good reasons if we are sperated ? please advise me what poojas i can do to save the marriage ?

5. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Akshil123,

Please see my reply under reply no. 19350 in page No. 1935.

Regards

6. kt29

kt29 Junior IL'ite

Namaste Guruji!!

Thank you for your guidance . Yes; I will follow your advice. With patience; calmness and faith in ;Almighty things can improve. And if God's will ; I will reunite with my husband n lead happy life soon.

I will surely try to visit these temples in kerala.
    Thank you Guruji for taking out time to reply and guide me always.

I am grateful to you. Thank you.
    Regards
    Kirti

7. bunchofroses

bunchofroses Bronze IL'ite

Thank you very much sir for your timely help as always. I made a mistake actually the Time of birth is 7:38am and not 8:14am.
    DOB: 13th october 1973
    TOB: 7:38am
    POB: mumbai

I do not expect you to create a horoscope again. It is my bad. But will the prediction change a lot due to difference in time? Thanks again Sir

8. raghu444

raghu444 New IL'ite

Hi i am Raghu My Date of Birth is 26/05/1981 8:30PM i am going through very rough phase got married 11 months back there is no love between us some how we got a kid she is very arrogant and disrespects me selfish and my parents(paralyzed father )i went in to depression and lost my Job things are very rough i request you to help me in terms of solution through astrology(Her nakshatra is bharani)

9. Rishitha

Rishitha Bronze IL'ite

1. 6th august 1980
    2.3.15pm
    3.Nellore.
    Hi I couldn't able to succeed in job and getting license.Want to know when I can achieve it.Waiting from past 5 yrs.
    Please help me.
    Thankyou.

10. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Bunchoroses,

This is very bad; having made the details predictions, based on the birth details given by you. Due to the change of birth time, the Lagna does not get changed; hence, the predictions made will hold good; except the last portion of the reply; wherein the Navamsa Lagna got shifted from Pisces to Capricorn. Accordingly, the chances of break in marriage is possible between 07th Sept to 13th Aug, 2014; moreso between 15th April, 2014 and 03rd May, 2014.

Better try to settle the issue at the earliest, even there may be some damages on your brother side; which will be good for him for peaceful living. As I said earlier, please advise him to concentrate on his profession and higher studies.

In future, before posting any request, kindly check up the correct birth details and then post the same.

Regards