Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Askhi123,

IN the absence of precise birth details, the charts cannot be taken up for study; even you said that you don't know your husband's birth time; but today you have added that you don't the exact your birth time also - yesterday, your birth time was 5.00 PM and now it has gone to 5.45.

Hence, I regret I may not be able to study your charts further more, in view of the above.

Regards

2. Pragaspathy

Dear Thaaru,

YOur brother belongs to Cancer Ascdt, owned by Moon; and his 7th house, house of spouse is occupied by Mercury, who is the lord of 12th house; and the 7th lord has gone to 5th house.

While considering from his Moon sign, the 7th house is occupied by Jupiter, who is the lord of 8th house and the 8th house is occupied by Ketu.

Thus, the 7th house both form the Janma Lagna and also the Moon sign are occupied by the lords of Dustanas (i.e. 12th / 8th lords); which is not good for marital harmony.

The 7th lord from the Lagna, i.e. Saturn is in the house of exaltation; but he is in retrograde motion; which is also not good.

The Lagna Lord Moon and the 7th lord Saturn are in 6/8th position from each other in the Rasi charts; and they are in 2/12th position from each other; which is also not good. It is very doubtful, such persons will have peaceful married life.

The period between Nov 2014 and July, 2015, there are chances for getting married. At present, he is running the dasa of Rahu and Bhukti of Ketu until 04th May, 2014 and it is advisable not to do any auspicious activities during this period.

The Venus in the house of its exaltation and close association of Mars, i.e. within one degree will make highly energy oriented and he may not be able to control the same.

Also, according to his chart, there may be chances, that he could have developed some (illegal) relationship with a deserted lady / widow and if possible, you can check up the same with him.

Regards.

3. bholenath

bholenath Senior IL'ite

Dear pragaspathyji please kindly reply to my query sir my question is i am tofinish bachelors degree by may 2014(it was a challenge) and want to pursue a masters degree begining in august 2014 please tell me if this is possible and what is the best feild to pursue this higher education in? If a masters degree is unachievable am I likely to get employeed soon?

13/12/1991. 1250 PM. Jalandhar. Punjab

thanks a million happy navratri!!

4. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Bunchofroses,

The issues cannot be fully studied in the absence of your brother's wife birth chart; however, I shall try to study the chart of your brother and give my views, as detailed below:

Your brother belongs to Libra Ascendant, owned by Venus and his 7th house is Aries, owned by Mars, a fiery planet in the fiery sign along with the Moon. Mars is the lord of 2nd as well 7th lord for Libra native. This Mars is in retrograde motion and that too placed in the 7th house. Also, the Mars is placed in the sign of its debilitation in the Navamsa chart; which is another set back.

I hv repeatedly told in the forum, that when the 2nd and/or 7th lord are in retrograde motion and the planets placed in the 2nd or 7th houses are in retrograde motion, then the married life will not be good.

In the case of your brother, his 2nd as well as 7th lord Mars is in retrograde motion and that too placed in the 7th house, and also the Mars is placed in the star of Ketu, who is afflicted by Saturn as well Rahu, which is extremely bad for harmony in marital life.

When the distance between Sun and Venus (on both side) is more than 43 deg and 20 minutes, then in such cases, the marriage is likely to break within one day; one week; one month or one year. Such natives may concentrate in their study or profession, instead of getting married and suffering.

In the case of your brother, his Sun at Virgo is at 26 deg and 13 min and the Venus is at 10 deg and 52 min in the sign of Scorpio; the difference between the is around 44 deg and 40 minutes; which is a great set back. Such natives can survive their marriage, by saying "Yes Mam" for everything, which is practically impossible.

According to Jaimani system of Astrology, a branch of Astrology, When the Upapada Lagna (UL) and Arudha Lagna (AL) are either together or in 2/12th from each other will lead to separation/divorce. If the 2nd house/2nd lord from UL has exalted planet, then the married life will good; if there is any maleifc planet or debilitated planet, it will be clear case of separation.

Your brother's UL is placed in the sign of Scorpio and the AL is placed in the sign of Sagittarius; both of them are in 2/12th from each other. From UL, the 2nd house is occupied by debilitated Rahu and directly aspected by Ketu and Saturn and the 2nd lord from UL, i.e. Jupiter is in the house of debilitation. Thus, this is a clear indication of separation/divorce.

The Lagna Lord, representing the self and the 7th lord, representing the spouse should not be 6th/8th or 2nd/12th from each other; if such situation prevails, there are every chances for marital disharmony, leading for divorce/separation. Astrologically, such natives are termed "unfit" for married life.

As I had already told his Lagna Lord is Venus and his 7th lord is Mars, both of them are in 6/8th position from each other in the Rasi chart and they are in 4/10th position from each in the Navamsa chart, which is not a relieving factor.

The Astrologer could have told of all these, prior to his marriage, either to your parents of to your brother; but this has not happened, with the result your brother has been subjected to cruel treatment at the hands of his wife.

Mrs. Gayathri Vasudev, the daughter of late B.V. Raman of Bangalore has recently in her magazine viz. "Modern Astrology" has interalia has written that a planet in the third or 8th house from the Navamsa Lagna shows the death of marital status.

Your brother's Navamsa Lagna is Pisces and the third house is not occupied by any planet; whereas the 8th house is occupied by Venus. Venus is the lord of third houses. Hence, either the dasa of Venus or Bhukti of Venus is likely to cause the death of marital status of your brother. He will be running the dasa of Mars and Bhukti of Venus between 08th Dec 2016 and 05th Feb 2018. There are every chances for break of marriage during this period; probably, it may be between 08th Dec 2016 and 15th Feb 2017, i.e. Mars / Ven / Ven.

So, according to the chart of your brother, he is not blessed with for marital harmony and it better to get relief from the marital bond and then concentrate on his profession/further studies.

Regards.

5. Pragaspathy

Dear Mr. Bholenath,

At present you are running the final dasa of Jupiter and sub period (bhukti) of Rahu. Astrologically, this period is called "Dasa chidra" which will normally be a adverse one in everyone's life. An Astrologer is not expected to make any prediction during this inauspicious periods. This period will be over by 15th Nov 2014.

Jupiter is the lord, placed in the 6th house, one of the houses of dustana or trika and the Bhukti lord Rahu is placed in its house of debilitation. This worsens the situation further.

In order to get admission / pursue higher studies, i.e. after graduation, the dasa or bhukti of 5th should get operated, along with the transit planets.

The further sub period of Moon will get operated from 12.07.2014 and 25.09.2014. If at all, if there is any blessings of the Almighty, there are chances for getting admission to higher studies; by which time, even though the transit Jupiter may be inthe 5th house from your Janma Lagna, the main dasa and bhukti are not much faovurable.

In the event of any failure, then you may have to wait for the Saturn dasa, who is well placed in the 11th house and the operation of sub period of 5th lord Moon / 9th lord Mars, which may probably be between 07th August, 2016 and 08th Jan 2017.

Regarding the choice of higher studies, it needs further study; for which I do not have much time.

Regarding the health issues, recently I hv written, that for good health, one should have afflicted free (1) Lagna; (2) Lagna Lord; (3) Sun (representing soul/body) and Moon (representing mana/mind)

Your Lagna is Pisces, owned by Jupiter, who has gone to 6th house, house of decease and aspected by Rahu, which is mainly responsible for your obesity problem.

The Lagna is aspectd by Saturn. Thus, both the Lagna as well as the Lagna lord Jupiter are subject to afflict by malefic planet; however, the Lagna Lord Jupiter is aspected by Moon, who is the lord of 5th house, which is a releiving factor to a certain extent and this causes Gaja Kesai yoga and also the Raja yoga (aspect between the lord of angle and trine)

The Sun is afflicted by Mars and hemmed in beween Mars and Rahu, causing Papakarti yoga

The Moon is aspected by Mars and hemmed in between Saturn and Ketu, causing Papakarti yoga.

Thus the affliction of Lagna, Lagna Lord, Sun and Moon are mainly responsible for your illness.

There are chances that once, the Saturn dasa gets started, that you may come out of your sufferings to a certain extent.

Please do not embrace me by posting further requests.

Regards.

6. thaaru

thaaru New IL'ite

thank u so much sir.

7. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Kirti,

Thank U V M for ur kind enquiry and wishes.

I do not have anything more to add for the present, concerning your profession. For the present, the transit planets are not so supportive. According to the running dasa, there are hopes between 30th Jan 2014 and 06th June, 2014 for getting re-employed, in the event of any set back in the profession. However, please keep trying for change and accept what is available and try for the change in the better period.

Regards.

8. Pragaspathy

Dear Thaaru,

Thank U V M for ur kind ack.

Regards.

9. kt29

kt29 Junior IL'ite

Namaste Guruji

Thank you so much for your reply. Iam truly grateful and blessed to have your guidance.

Iam thinking of taking a break from marraige and job tensions.I still have hope that marraige can be saved. He just needs time. After last working day in nov,I will go to Kanyakumari ashram .

Would you suggest, as per my husband and mine patrika, Can you suggest me any temples in South to visit and do any parihar for marraige and job. Iam consulting at this time since as it is i will be going to Kerala and can plan the trip well in advance. I will be free now, I can plan now for these visits in December then look for job in suitable dates suggested by you.

Mine: 29/02/1976, Place: Mumbai, Time: 18:05 hrs
    my husband's details: 18/03/1974, time: 11.12 pm Place: pune

Thank you so much Guruji for your help. My prayers for you and your family always.
    Regards, Pranam
    Kirti

10. Jackrose

Jackrose Bronze IL'ite

Hello Sir,

My name is Vinutha P.S. I completed my double graduation and now doing Company Secretary course. I am working in a construction company. Could you please let me know about my education, career and marriage?

Details:
    Name: Vinutha P S
    DOB: 18/07/1990
    Time: 7:20 pm
    Place: Bangalore

Thank you in advance.

Namaste,
    Vinutha P S