1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Husband watching adult movies and chatting with girls

Discussion in 'Intimacy' started by fragrance, Oct 3, 2013.

1. Iamagoodgirl

Iamagoodgirl Platinum IL'ite

This guy has interest in you as a wife?

2. venkiis

venkiis Silver IL'ite

hello,

Please do not consider my reply as rude. How good is your sex life. how much of personal time you spend on your dh. it is so easy to put comments, and every women joins in blaming him. but the fact is yes men need lot of sex, visually and physically. you are his wife, you know better than anyone how much romantic time u both have.

best suggestion would to go to counselling, go for atleast 10 sessions and let him open up.

also you have take care of yourself as a person, being fat is no excuse. i do not know why some people just accept their life, if being fat is problem, u can change it. goto gym excersie, diet.

3. fragrance

fragrance New IL'ite

no I do not consider you as rude. But I wud like to clarify that my dh is the one who told me to put on weight. I have always been thin but he does not like so now I put on weight. Again and again I have told him about me being fat but he says I like u now more.
    i do diet and exercise but that's only for my sake. He says don't become thin so I don't think that's an issue.

he has apologised many times and told that he loves me. I told prove it to me and I also told thatnow u will have to prove to me ur loyalty and build up trust and he asked me how do I make u trust in me again.
    i don't know. Pls give me ideas

4. simpleMom

simpleMom Gold IL'ite

You have put on weight because he asked you to? Now you are fat. WOW. If BP, Diabetes and Cholesterol issues hit you, who will take medicines? You or Him?

You asked him to prove his loyalty. He asked you for ideas and you want to know how he can win your trust again. You seem very naïve to me.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2013
  5. parvathi1980

parvathi1980 Platinum IL'ite

Cut your internet at home. GO offline for a few months. I feel it is good to be away from this nuisance once in a while!

6. desilady13

desilady13 Silver IL'ite

I would agree with parvathi above. Shut off the internet somehow first. How does he behave in public with other women? Flirtish or just friendly? That's something to note, to figure out if he's interested only in virtual stuff or outside as well.

Yes, def keep an account of the sites he went to, with print screen images, whatever you can keep as a proof, just in case..

In terms of him getting your trust back, you cannot trust him overnight...Maybe you can check history on the computer every single day? but if he's smart he might delete that too...

I think if this is going on from a long time, you have already given him enough warnings, but haven't taken any serious steps yet, hence he thinks its okay. I would say, first try and communicate - tell him there are kids around the house, hence he cannot do something like that, maybe sleeping on a different bed for a few days/weeks? If you think he's a good father, use this very thing to tell him to stop it - show you he's a good father by stopping such stuff..

7. arinuw

arinuw Senior IL'ite

Tttttttttt

Last edited: Oct 7, 2013
  8. arinuw

arinuw Senior IL'ite

9. fragrance

fragrance New IL'ite

As simplemom said maybe I m naive or a fool but I need to know thats y I have come here for help.
    Closing internet wont help bec theres lot of official work he does from home

Desilady, thats the exact problem outside he is not at all like that. As the ladies will agree with me that we come to know if anyone is looking with a bad intention. He is friendly yes but only with close relatives and friends and not all girls. Even he will look other side if some lady is wearing revealing clothes. This I have found out not 2-3times but countless times. Also he is very religious so thats y I m surprised.

Thats y I want to know what shud be my next course of action and how do I trust him again. Even though he says no he has not slept with anyone my mind is going overtime and thinking all other more things.

10. Radhai

Radhai Platinum IL'ite

contradictions! he chats, flirts in your absence but looks the other side when you are with him.. you believe that he never ogles at other women yet wonder whether he slept with other women? lady.. are you looking for validations to put your trust on him or completely disillusioned? may be you do not find it within you the strength to stand up for yourself? evaluate your options carefully and pick a side.

1 person likes this.