Who Am I? - Part 5

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by IL_Admin, May 18, 2011.

1. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Sudesna, Ram, Hamed and Cheken2
    Welcome you all to indusladies community. Please complete your profile for better communication.
    Please go through New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know more about this site.
    Have further queries visit Site Help & FAQs
    Thank you for joining us here and do participate in the discussion of your interest.

Sudesna do browse through the fourms and I am sure you will have great time here.
    I had to edit your post to remove contact information as it is against our Forum Etiquette. You can exchange contact information only through private messages.

Ram step into here Indians in Saudi Arabia- IndusLadies and you might find members and information on Yanbu.

Hamed please go through our forum etiquette.

Cheken2 step into here Hobbies and add your query someone who knows can help you in making it.

2. lakshmigovindan

lakshmigovindan New IL'ite

hello indusladies members i am new for this site . i can improve my knowledge by yours help

3. RamyaJag

RamyaJag New IL'ite

Hello All,

I am 10 weeks pregnant confused between Manipal (Malleshwaram) and Columbia Asia (Yeshwanthpur) in Bangalore..Can anyone advise please

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2013
  4. meril

meril Gold IL'ite

Dear Ladies!

Getting to introduce myself as a first post, makes me think of how to describe myself. Guess the post, blog, articles that I would write in the coming days will do the job.

Have a blessed day!

Meril

5. santhin

santhin New IL'ite

hi all

this is shanthi, living in qatar from india. happy to be here.

6. Snehitaa

Snehitaa New IL'ite

Hello , I just moved to Austin Texas , I need help with to find a Carnatic music teacher and bharatanatyam teacher for my daughter who is 6 years old....any one have kids around this age...I live in cedar park...

7. carolsubbs

carolsubbs Gold IL'ite

Hi, my name is Carol and I'm from Bangalore.
    I found indusladies very interesting and informative and wanted to participate so here I am!
    I've been interested in art my entire life and have many hobbies including a ceramic art on pottery, sewing, painting, decorating and gardening. I've also taught ceramic art for several years.

look forward to participating
    regards.

Carol

Last edited: Oct 6, 2013
  8. ratanjana

ratanjana New IL'ite

Hi all,
    I am anjana, a new member of this forum.
    I found this forum interesting and joined last year but could not actively participate.
    I request you all to guide me to learn browsing and get the benefits of this forum. Hope to get all your co-operation.
    Greetings!!!
    anjana

Last edited: Oct 6, 2013
  9. ypreddy108

ypreddy108 New IL'ite

Hi This Y P Reddy from Guntur, Andhra Pradesh. I am doing Social Works Like Children Education, Orphans, Distribution the Clothes, Books, Food Items, Conduct small scale training Programmes like women tailoring, Zero Budget Agriculture and Programmes.

10. Sweetyy123

Sweetyy123 New IL'ite

hello Everyone!
    This is Sweety.Glad to join IL.This seriously helps many of us who do feel shy to express our private problems and learn new facts which would be of great help.

Enthusiastic to explore!!!

Regards,
    Sweety