Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. selbha

selbha New IL'ite

Thank you sir for your reply. I will follow your words.

Regards,
    Selbha

2. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Siminag,

Please post the reply given by me earlier.

Regards.

3. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Selbha,

Thank U V M for ur kind ack.

Regards

4. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Magee,

IN any chart, when the Lagna, Lagna Lord, Sun and Moon are free from afflictions, especially will give good heatlh. Depending upon the affliction of these, the health of the native may be affected. The maximum affliction to the above will be prone to the severe health issues.

In the case of your husband, he belongs to Virgo Ascendant, owned by Mercury. The house is occupied by Moon and not aspected by any benefic or malefic planets. Thus, the Lagna as well as the Moon sign, which happen to be the same are free from any affliction by the malefic planets.

While coming to Sun, it is placed in the third house along with the 4th and 7th lord Jupiter and here also there is no aspect of either benefic or malefic planet; which is good.

While coming to the Lagna Lord, Mercury, he is placed in the 4th house along with 2nd and 9th lord Venus and also Ketu and this house is aspected by Rahu directly and Saturn (lord of 5th/6th houses - 6th lord is main instrument for any decease) by his special aspect.

Thus, the Lagna Lord, Mercury and also the 4th lord Jupiter are afflicted by the malefic planets. The fourth house mainly relates to lungs, chest, respiratory tract etc. Hence, there may chances relating to the respiratory problem.

Regarding the job of your husband, kindly let me know the nature of predictions required.

Regards

5. anuvinay

anuvinay Senior IL'ite

hello sir

i had asked you about my husbands career couple of months back. Please look at the earlier posts. Unfortunately no new jobs turned up and We have to return india from uk next week once for all. My husband is really not happy with the way he is being sent back. He is struggling between two managers ego clashes and he is very much worried it is going to affect his career in india. Could you please have a look at his horoscope again. I mentioned his time of birth wrongly last time i think.

My husbands details
    dob : 31-10-1982
    time of birth: 15:07
    place of birth: chennai
    birth star: Revathi

my details
    dob: 8-4-1987
    time of birth: 00:29
    place of birth: Trivandrum
    birth star: Pushya(poosham)

I want to know
    1. How his career is going to be back in india? Is he likely to have a worrying period both proffesionally and financially.
    2. On last reply you mentioned that he is unlikely to return to india for time being. But unfortunately he is returning. Will he get a chance to come back to uk or anywhere abroad again.

Apologies for posting again. Hope to get a response soon. Thanks for your time and consideration.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2013
  6. jabeena

jabeena New IL'ite

Dear Sir,
    Thank you very much for your reply
    my date of birth is 18-09-1975
    Time at 7.30
    Place of Birth: Aluva, Kerala, India
    Birth Star: Chathayam Rashi: Kumbam (as told by an astrologist)

Last edited: Oct 3, 2013
  7. Sobhi

Sobhi Senior IL'ite

Hello Pragaspathy Sir,

How are you. This is Shobha (sobhi) here. Its been a long time i have interacted with you. Hope you are doing fine.

I had joined a new job last year Aug and had consulted you regarding the same. Currently things are fine at my end with GOD's grace.

I need some help from you. My husband also had changed his job in 2012 May and i had contacted you regarding the same on the joining date etc.

Currently there is lot of work load in his office and lot of politics in his office. His Boss somehow doesn't have confidence in him and keeps creating problems. More than office work load, he is depressed or stressed out due to office politics.

He is stressed out for past 6 months now. Every day he works till night 2am/3am in the morning.

Can you please analyse his horoscope and see the current placement of planets and let me know how is the coming time and how long this phase is going to continue.

His Name : Muthia
    DOB : Oct 20th early morning 1.30am (between 19th night and 20th morning)
    year : 1977
    Place of Birth : Ambasamudram ( near Tirunelveli)

Hope to see your reply soon.

Regards
    Shobha

8. thaaru

thaaru New IL'ite

respected sir,
    my sister's details:
    date of birth- 17-8-1981
    time of birth- 11.10am
    place of birth- tiruchirapalli
    when will my sister get married and about her would be's career,family background.

9. Magee

Magee Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Guruji,

Thanks a lot, yes he is suffering from shortness of breath and we have fixed appointment with doctor...Can you please help me with any parigaram,
    which I can make for his health...

Regarding Job, he is currently helping his father business but, actually he is a network engineer and has a plan to join back his carrier also looking for some abroad opportunity. Can you please predict whether his jathakam is favor for going abroad.

Thank you a lot for your help.

10. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Magee,

Yes, your reply tally with what I had predicted that there are chances for respiratory problem.

The medical astrology is one of the tolls to diagonise the possible decease and take necessary medical treatments for cure. The deceases are based on the karma, one has brought from the previous birth.

One of the best remedies for good health is to pray Lord Siva, once in a month either on Saturday or Tuesday, by offering milk; which can be done by your husband. This is not only good for good health; but also prosperity in the life.

In his chart, the Lagna Lord Mercury (representing him) and the ninth lord, i.e. Venus, representing his father are together. This causes powerful Raja Yoga and such natives will follow the father's business.

I
    N any chart, when the Mercury happens to be either the lord of 4th or 10th, which is possible in the case of Pisces, Sagittarius or Virgo Ascendant, such natives will become wealthy through business / trade.

As there is conjunction of Mercury and Ketu in his 4th house, he should be extremely brilliant.

According to his chart, the period between 15th June, 2014 and July, 2014 is much supportive for getting the job of expectation and if he is interested, he can look for any foreign assignment after Oct 2014. However, he may continue his business activities simultaneously.

He may advised to worship Lord Ganesh for the placement of Ketu in his 4th house and he can try offer food by looking after a black dog. This is one of the best remedies for his health issue.

Regards.

1 person likes this.