1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Requesting to provide information about online jobs or work from home..

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Bay Area' started by bembem, Sep 19, 2013.

1. bembem

bembem New IL'ite

Hi All,

I am looking for work from job or online job. I am ready to take up any volunteer job as well. Please guide me if anyone has information regarding the same.

I have around 4 years of experience as HR in India but currently not working as I have relocate to California.

Thanking you all.

Warm Regards,
    Sonia

2. nivi0411

nivi0411 Bronze IL'ite

3. bembem

bembem New IL'ite

Hi tried this site earlier but not getting the right job. Anyway thanks for your reply and concern...

Regards,
    Sonia

4. amuda3

amuda3 New IL'ite

Hello Sonia
    You can work or volunteer to help unit secretary at hospital and meanwhile will figure out where u want to work.

5. leena999

leena999 Silver IL'ite

Dear nivi0411

I am a member of freelancer but if you type freelancer scam , alot of people have been cheated and you can read their complaints online.

Freelancer will send you hundreds of jobs but you have to give your paypal info through a link on freelancer to pay for freelancer exam (Rs 200) and people have complained of accounts disappearing when payout is reached and info being misused.
    but some people have earned hundreds of dollars so its like a ponzi scheme.

dear bembem

Use freelancer at your own risk.

Actually i work for over 300 online sites off and on, though i signed up for over 1000 sites down these years...i have earned alot AND i have had my share of scams too.

This topic on online work has been discussed many times so you can search for previous posts by other members too.

1)Try doing surveys if you have patience, surveys are boring but toluna.com, surveysavvy, globaltestmarket, opini, triaba are companies that pay.

2)do GPT(get paid to) sites...there is a gpt opening online every 5 minutes
    there are actually thousands of GPT sites online:
    get paid to SURF...
    get paid to SIGNUP......
    get paid to CLICK....
    get paid to POST/promote...

get paid to SURVEY and so on....

3)if you can write decently, try hubpages.com, teckler.com, bubblews.com, yahoo contributer...

Bubblews is a social writing site by avi dixit, an indian from poland (living in virginia, USA) where you earn $25 in a few days by writing fresh articles for google on your food,life,job, etc.
    I have been paid and i love bubblews, but it has grown to over 50,000 people and most people submit 10 articles a day, so there are complaints of alot of people not being paid nowadays.
    i have stopped writing for bubblews but i have around 1000 connections there, who earn me passive income automatically from my old articles on google, so it works for me.
    Again type 'bubblews scam' on google or any search engine and decide for yourself.

all the best.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  6. leena999

leena999 Silver IL'ite

dear IL,

For some reason my delete button is not working and my net is giving me trouble, so I apologise if this is a double post.

i think my first post before this has the 'gyan' i wanted to share.

Have a great day everyone!

Last edited: Sep 25, 2013
  7. bembem

bembem New IL'ite

Hi Amuda3,

Thanks for the information, Yes I love to work at Hospital as I have Healthcare Experience as well but completely in Management department (HR& Administrator). Kindly let me know more information. My mail id is sonia.phurailatpam2gmail.com

8. bembem

bembem New IL'ite

Its ok ... no prob

9. bembem

bembem New IL'ite

Dear Shaila,

Thanks for the reply.

I appreciate your concern and I really interested to take the job which you have mentioned on this forum. I am waiting to send the pm to you once I am eligible to access the opportunity. Meantime you can also send me details to my mail id @ sonia.phurailatpam@gmail.com.

Regards,
    Sonia

10. bembem

bembem New IL'ite

Hello Leena,

A very "BIG THANKS" for the information. Keep posting...

Regards,
    Sonia