1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

How to bring the face glow of the film stars

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by sushmashibu, May 28, 2005.

1. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

aaah so youthought the cine stars glow is a real one??? you should see them off the screen without make up and they all look just like us.

Their glow and shine is due to the mineral make up they use...you can see that their faces are diff. in diff movies depending on the movie make up man/woman their face also changes....cine actress faces are due to the magic of the make up man....

dont look at cine actress as the benchmark. Rather see and compare your own self over a period of time and verify if your complexion has improved etc....good luck n dont take too much stress

Last edited: Dec 29, 2009
  2. marykay

marykay New IL'ite

About this glows I have personally witnessed these transormation is some celebrities. One of the leading actresses of yesteryear was my school mate. she ofcourse had a good skin but nothing to rave about. then I joined the medical college and was never n touch with her. we later connected through one of my friends in her marriage party. I coudl see the transformation for real. little make up . glowing skin. me from a dermatological make up could guess. but openly asked her after a few meets. at that point of time I was not much into cosmetology as it is a deviated field . she had a good exercising routine. then all the health food and a personal dietician. all the formula foods and highest quality of products on skin. a regular trip to spa. all these helped. I asked her personal fav were LA PRAIRIE , skII , SHISEIDO ETC. i WOULD NOT USE IT UNLESS I BECOME A CELEBRITY. THAT IS TOO BIG SPENDING AND NOT FOR ME.

anotther actress that I personally has seen transformed was the late soundarya. she had a great skin .

but with a regular good caring I could see a reasonable difference in me. I do pilates. eat lot of veg and fruits. take omega 3. green teas. lot of anti oxidants like grapes.. less carbs. keep me stress free. and did a research to find something suitable for me and my pocket that is vichy and marykay. I dont spend big. but there is definitely a difference that everyone notices. but regular use is equally important. now I have taken interest in cosmetology too.

but my advice is dont use a cheap product. it can harm skin definitely in the long run.

there is a difference between you buy a flat for 60 lakh and 15 lakh.
    there is a difference between a car you buy for 10 lakh and 2 lakh.
    here it is obvious. but no so palpable immediately in skincare.

some of the ingredients that these cheap products use is scarry. after the amount of money spent for labelling , transport , promotion and advertisement there is only 10 percent the company spends for the products.

3. Jenna777

Jenna777 New IL'ite

Eating healthy and moisturizing the skin keeps the skin glowing. What you digest and put on externally effects the final results.

And keep cleansing properly!
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

4. marykay

marykay New IL'ite

but jenna since we are out doors and working women and with all the pollution and stress some topical aplication is definitely important. it cannot be ruled out. so it is a combination of both.

5. soniachand

soniachand New IL'ite

hi, drink one full glass of carrot juice everyday in the morning for one month n see the glow, it really works.......

tc

6. maliniglow

maliniglow Gold IL'ite

Exercise + carrot + tomato juice brings natural glow to your back..

2 people like this.
  7. Tashsin

Tashsin Gold IL'ite

They glow BCz of makeup man..I hv seen so many stars in Singapore without make...uhhh..very dull skin
    My frIend told me one pack which I am using wanna share with u guys... :)
    2 almond
    4-5 drop lemon juice
    3-4 drop milk
    2-3 drop honey
    1 pinch turmeric
    Make paste and apply on ur face for 20 minutes wash with cold water...U can feel glow in 20days...

8. praseenail

praseenail Junior IL'ite

i must try this out, thanks for posting~