anybody's child wants to do medicine in russia?

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by umapraveen, Nov 29, 2006.

1. umapraveen

umapraveen New IL'ite

Dear All,

I belong to russian consulate, where we send lot of students to do medicine in russian medical universities. This is quite cheaper when compared to other western and european countries, where you can get good international quality education for your children.

Any queries reply,

umapraveen.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2007

2. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Hai umapraveen
    thanks a lot, for offering to help. I will say I may need your help in another 3 years time, my son is in 10th now. There may be other members who will benefit. Thanks once again.

3. geethas

geethas New IL'ite

russia medical student

Please dont go to russia for medical studies, if u r planning to come back to india.

Russian medical degrees not accepted by MCI(Medical Council of India)

4. umapraveen

umapraveen New IL'ite

russian medical degrees

Dear All,

For your kind information, medical degrees which are done outside india is not recognised my mci as per the mci rules. It applies not only to russia, for all the other countries. MCI recognise only indian medical degrees. But as per the mci regulations of 2001, students can go anywhere in the world and do their medical studies, after finishing their internship, they have to take a screening test, which applies to all the countries not only to russia. We prefer russia because, it is quite cheaper when compared to other countries. where good quality international education is offered in a resonable price. So kindly don't ignore the students who don't get medical seat in India. Their next chance defenitely could be the better one in Russia.

Regards,

Umapraveen.

5. praseenail

praseenail Junior IL'ite

Hi Uma

i want to know about pg education in Russia. i have done mbbs and not having money to continue pg education in india.please keep in touch.