Do you think Modi deservs PM post...

Discussion in 'News & Politics' started by pragya20, Jul 26, 2013.

1. nemesis

nemesis Platinum IL'ite

BJP is a party of brahmins, therefore, Behenji represent the OBCs. Amma comes from a brahmin family, so DMK automatically is a champion of the dravidians(read=non-brahmins in TN).

The Mulayam and Mulayam Jr, having found that major share of the pie is sold out, stands behind the minorities.

By the way, minority in India means only the muslims. Not the Christians, Sikhs, Jains and parsis.

Religion in India (2001)
    Hinduism (80.5%)

Islam (13.4%)

Christianity (2.3%)
    Sikhism (1.9%)
    Buddhism (0.8%)
    Jainism (0.4%)
    Other (0.7%)

Also, atheists(the Communists in India) are not secularly atheists, they just don't believe in hinduism only.

PS: hehe. Morning Coffee digested too well!

1 person likes this.
  2. bhuvnidhi

bhuvnidhi IL Hall of Fame

I do not know where you got this info from.Then to me the party automatically does not qualify to rule the country.

Yani, This is too much.You say 80% of Indian population is Hindu.Obviously , when you speak to a atheist , there is a lot of chance that he/she is from Hindu background.Which means , they would be able to speak about the idealogies of their religion only.That does not mean atheists are anti-hindu.Let us not take everything as anti-hindu.Atheists are not responsible for any riots here.Saying that , I do follow my religion , but do not believe in creating discomfort for my fellow human beings.If I have a problem with my neighbour of different religion , it is between me and her.Taking religion in hand is the worst thing to do.No religion supports cruelty against human beings.Let us just not do something in the name of religion and then term the others who qn the obvious as atheist or non-religious or anti-(religion-fill any name).

And the recent campaign "Modi for PM" is really funny.Anyone who does not want him to become PM becomes a psuedo - secular,Anti-National and Anti-Hindu.I just do not get this.:bonk

1 person likes this.
  3. bhuvnidhi

Pallavi , I like the way they have written it ..But both are just unbearable.

4. bhuvnidhi

Thanks for the link ,Arch!So the article claims , BJP is a Br******-Ba**** party .Gosh...look at the article.It is fully about caste and religion.Very sad that in India politics is always about caste and religion.And particularly when Modi is involved it is always about caste and religion.Britishers (or it is us????) have made the country in such a way that we would never be together and we can never grow up and voice together.SAD..SAD..SAD..

5. Eraser

Eraser Silver IL'ite

Only those who start it knows in advance. He, like other innocent citizens was taken by shock. Still, he ordered for forces in time less that what delhi did during 1984 anti-sikh riots, assam riots was not reported at all...

6. Eraser

Eraser Silver IL'ite

Isin't it a completely negative attitude? When none was proved by CBI, Supreme court giving a clean chit, what else we need? Certificate from osama ji? Hafeez Ji? Daud ji?

1 person likes this.
  7. bhuvnidhi

Yes,Eraser!I agree with you ...LOL...I still remember the Tehelka,Bofors,2G and lot many cases where the judgement and CBI did their job "perfectly right"...Whom are we kidding?Why would anyone need certificate from all those terrorist you have mentioned?Let us argue straight please.

1 person likes this.
  8. Eraser

Eraser Silver IL'ite

What happened to temples in Pakistan? split in 1947 was to create to separate nations - one for Hindus and one for Muslims. Hindus in Pakistan knows their limits, Muslims in India knows politicians weak point (votes).

Oh Yes, a Hindu / Hindu party is not welcome to centre of a Hindu majority country!

1 person likes this.
  9. Eraser

Eraser Silver IL'ite

Sect / religion etc., will never go away atleast during our lifetime in India. Immediate requirement is to stop those associates who wants a divided country. Those associates behind such popular scandals you mentioned.

If train wasn't burnt and killed 50+ hindus that riot may not errupted at all. So even going by all your suggestions, BJP may even clear that root cause for riots?

2 people like this.
  10. bhuvnidhi

Find those guys who did it and hang them in public or give a punishment in such a way that no one would ever dare to think of such cruel acts.But what have been done?The common people suffered.It is always the common people who suffer.The instigator or the one who coins the entire game would have a royal vacation somewhere.And we common people again would dance to the tunes of politicians or the terrorists or whoever by creating enemity among us.How many so called leaders/instigators/terrorists are killed/punished so far????There is no cure for certain things.

The Royal Family should not only be stopped but should pay "royally" for whatever damage has been done so far.The "missing" coal file says a lot about "what" these political parties think about common people.Are we fools seriously???This country is just going to ****.

BTW, where does Aam Admi party stand in all these?

Last edited: Sep 20, 2013