Has any astrologer's prediction come true in your life?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Amarpreetkochar, Aug 20, 2009.

1. Amarpreetkochar

Amarpreetkochar Junior IL'ite

I believe in astrology. But I was a skeptic earlier because the astrologer predicted that I will study arts but I became a science graduate. However, my star sign qualities both moon and sun (cancer and virgo) go along with me. Has any astrologer given any accurate predictions to you?

2. shakambari

shakambari Platinum IL'ite

Yes...

But very few.

3. sakshi2

sakshi2 New IL'ite

yep..its happened to me..but he is not a professional astrologer..he was my professor..he just saw my hand oneday while i was working with him..just casual he told that my marriage will be against to my parents wish..but after 3 years it happened exactly..I still wonder how he predicted..whatever he told it happened to me..

4. geevee68

geevee68 Platinum IL'ite

No astrolger has given 100% accurate predictions.
    They do predict certain things which has come true.
    An astrologer has yet to give me correct assessment as to when i will buy a house of my own where i reside now.Still waiting for that...............

5. Amarpreetkochar

Amarpreetkochar Junior IL'ite

Great to hear from you ladies, I think astrology is valid but not all astrologers are.

1 person likes this.
  6. athura

athura Silver IL'ite

dear sakshi,
    Yes with palmistry certain things can be predicted exactly..But not everything...

7. rasikapriyan

rasikapriyan Bronze IL'ite

Haven't come across any astrologer predicting accurately, thus losing faith in astrology itself!!

8. dave08

dave08 New IL'ite

Hi rasikapriyan
    As one of the IL members mentioned above, no astrological predictions can be 100% accurate because at the end of the day, astrologers are humans and humans make mistake and are not perfect. A

Another thing, what has to happen, will happen whether one likes it or not.

9. mayavindra

mayavindra Silver IL'ite

Hi,

Good topic to discuss.

Though I don't believe in this,I indirectly became a victim of this belief.

I have a very close friend who's husband suddenly fell sick.The wife was so attached to the husband and she was ready to go to any extent to save her husband's life.She unfortunately came across an astrologer who made her believe that if she builds a new house in their ancestral property ,the moment they move into their new house her husband will recover.With great difficulty she applied for many loans and somehow built the house and they moved in though some 10% work was pending.

After a week we got a call from her saying that her husband's health condition worsened and he was taken to the ICU.He was there in the hospital for 10 days and then he died.

We called the astrologer and fought with him for misguiding her,but to our shock,the guy simply gave an answer saying " It was a miscalculation".

Now tell me whether we should believe astrology or not.

Rama

sindmani likes this.
  10. athura

athura Silver IL'ite

Dear rama,
    What has happened to your friend is deeply regrettable...But the mistake lies with the astrologer..He should have told what is there in the horoscope just like that...When people try to polish things and tell the predictions thats when it goes wrong..Or may be he was a fake astrologer who doesn't know the basics of aastrology..

It is upto you choosing the right guy and handing him over your horoscope...I've saw many people who wrote on their letter pad and gave in writing that the person won't go alive beyond some date...My experience make me believe that it is one of the most precious gift god has given to mankind who were left to face the fate blindly...
    Rgds,
    Athura