Chennai IL'ites....Introduce yourselves here

Discussion in 'Tamil Nadu' started by Induslady, Apr 11, 2005.

1. slgayatri

slgayatri Bronze IL'ite

Hiii

I am from Andhrapradesh, I think u from Chennai, right?

Hi Ilites..
    Yesterday my friend was leaving from us and she gave me her scrap book. In that so many details are there which we've to fill, and among them one is which site do u surf most? I PROUDLY WROTE THERE, WWW.INDUSLADIES.COM.

bE PROUD TO BE A PART OF THIS SITE......
    Gayathri.

2. Preethi

Preethi Gold IL'ite

Way to go, Gayathri !

Wow, good to hear that you wrote of our Site in her scarpbook, am sure any one reading her scrapbook, would get interested in your entry to see the site (and what next, obviously they will get hooked onto the site, like we all did ! :mrgreen: )

Am sure, there can be no denial that once onto indusladies, we are stuck to it like jell and cannot think of going anywhere outside looking for fun (and friendship !! )

Love,
    Preethi

3. Prithu

Prithu Bronze IL'ite

Yeah, I Am From Chennai,,
    I Read In Last Saturda's Dc That Jewellery Designs Are Very Good In Amarpalli, Is It By Any Chance In Ap. Or Is It A Showroom In Chennai...

4. slgayatri

slgayatri Bronze IL'ite

U r right Preethi...

We are stuck to it like jel.
    And besides my work, which I used to have lots, I'll surf this site and made friendship with u all guys........
    Thats why I am feeling lucky, thanks to eenadu paper(telugu news paper) thru which I came to know about this and joined.
    And already I told so many of my friends about this and I am sure they'll join too.

Gayathri.

5. slgayatri

slgayatri Bronze IL'ite

Prithu....

That place, Amarpalli, is not in Andhra.
    I dont know about Chennai.
    There itself address may be given completely, I suppose.

Gayathri.

6. Prithu

Prithu Bronze IL'ite

OKAY ....BUT I DO NOT THINK THE ADDRESS IS GIVEN'COZ IT WAS JUST A WORD OF MENTION... AND I THINK PREETHI IS RIGHT, WE START STICKIN LIKE GELLS, AND I GUESS MINE HAS STARTED WORKIN AND I FEEL STUCK ALREADY.......:clap

7. manjunat

manjunat New IL'ite

Naanum Chennaivasi thaan!

Hi All
    I am in chennai for the past 22 years. I was born & brought up in Madurai. I have good understanding husband and a son who's working in E & Y and has written his CA inter. Above all my mother & mother in law lives with me. They get along very well and good friends too. So I have 2 ammas now.

8. KavithaKannan

KavithaKannan Senior IL'ite

Hi Friends

Hi Friends,

I am Kavitha Kannan from Chennai.Born n brought up in Tirupattur.I was in Bangalore since 97.I got married n relocated to chennai in 2005. Working as an IT consultant in a software company.My hubby is working as a Manager in a software company.We are blessed with a baby boy. My sons name is Siddarth.He is 6 months old n keeps me busy.I love cooking n test my family members by trying out different dishes.This site is interesting n very useful.

Regards,
    Kavitha Kannan:wave

9. Seyaa

Seyaa New IL'ite

Hi,
    This is Seyajitha from Chennai. I am born and brought up in Chennai. Now I work in Cochin. Nice to meet all Chennaites here.

10. poorvisha

poorvisha New IL'ite

hi chennai friends

hi friends, i came to know about this site through one of my friend and really i very much impressed to join this group. i am poorvisha, married and now i am living with my husband and 5yr old daughter in Kuala laumpur.my parents and my siblings are there in india.really i missed india very much.so i am very happy to join this site atleast i can chat with you all chennai ladies.:|